The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

O/T: FUNNY Spam - The Good Kind

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Merkin Man

Contributor
Jul 25, 2007
Williamsville, NY
Somehow, Spam (the food) came up in conversation with some people I know - let's call them "co-workers."

We all reminisced about our youth, eating Spam by the Can, and how wonderful the canned ham/pork concoction really was, and why none of us ate it presently.

This naturally led me to google/wiki Spam, and to my delight, I discovered the Spam website, www.spam.com, quite possibly now my favorite website on the internet!

Hilarious stuff. And, IMO, very good marketing as well.

Oh, childhood memories, here I come!!!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Poudda

New Contributor
Sep 7, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I own a book all about spam. It includes the history of spam, the monty python skit about spam (and the song), and a whole ton of other stuff. It came with a can of spam (and I keep that on one of my shelves with all the NASCAR paraphenellia).

:)

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I don't like bloody SPAM! :smilielol:

-Russ H.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7YedEopp4"]YouTube - Monty Python: Spam[/ame]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom