The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Software Engineer interested in Machine Learning/eBooks

Rodmunch1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 5, 2019
Hi Everybody!

I just finished the Fastlane Millionaire book and that led me to this forum

I have a Master's degree in STEM, I work in image processing (software engineering), but I also have some knowledge in machine learning and deep learning. I have also struggled with depression which led me to spend alot of my free time learning about meditation, self-help, letting go of trauma, etc.

I had thought about getting into entrepreneurship for awhile, but never had the will to actually take action. The only action I've really taken is starting a couple courses on Udemy (which I had to shut down because I didn't get good reviews as I didn't want to invest the time to improve the courses) and writing a 15,000+ word draft of an eBook I considered that would be about practical, concise self-help and remove the new-agey stuff that too many self-help books contain. I was motivated to write the eBook because I wanted to help people who had the problems I had, but the writing wasn't too enjoyable for me

In addition to the Udemy courses and the eBook, I also have a very short blog that discusses the work I've done on some machine learning personal projects. I was thinking I could make start a Youtube channel in which I go over machine learning projects that are simple and easy to understand for beginners

I actually now have over $100K in net worth and could retire in a few years if I keep making income at my current rate and keep my expenses very low like I have. But I also want to learn how to make money for myself so I'm not tied to a job

Anyways, I look forward to meeting everyone here and learning from people who have already started down the fastlane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...