• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Social Media Management(Tool)

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by saas_dev, Nov 29, 2018.

Would you pay for this Service?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. saas_dev

saas_dev New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $6
    Hello,
    I just finished „the Millionaire Fastlane“ and want to take action now.

For my first post in this Forum I got a question for you guys.

Would you pay a monthly fee(~15$) for a Website/Service, which allows you to upload and schedule postings for social Media and Post them automatically?
    (I know this Idea is not new)

A honest yes/no would already help me really much, but if you could also tell me your reasons for your answear it would be amazing.

Best regards :)

2. Jeff Noel

Jeff Noel Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,631
    The answer is yes. Take a look at HootSuite, it's what they're doing and they are charging monthly fees($600+/mo for businesses).
    The need is there, since there's a boom of Social Media Marketing Agencies all over the world (thanks to gurus, mostly). Most SMMA will gladly pay $15/mo to charge $1000/mo to their customers (or at least they'll try to) !

saas_dev likes this.
  3. Paladin

Paladin Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,366
    I already use eClincher and Blog2Social to manage this, so of course, I would pay for it. I'd be even more interested in a service that is SaaS.

If you could provide the content at a decent price that would be very intriguing. I'm terrible at social media, but I crank out books, blog posts, and podcasts. Having a service that took my content and generated memes, infographics etc and posted it for me would be very interesting.

Most of the services I've seen are targeting StartUps and since most of those companies are spending other people's money they pay up the wazoo for those services.

I'm not sure that trying to build a software platform from the ground up is the best way to start unless you're a programmer/developer?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.