The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL So what was that facebook poll again? ;)

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Check this out. Who wants to take a mulligan on that old facebook success poll? I might!

http://www.yuwie.com

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Cmon Rawr, ya should know better! :eusa_naughty: Affiliate links, and covert ones, are prohibited here.

OP
OP
Rawr

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Cmon Rawr, ya should know better! :eusa_naughty: Affiliate links, and covert ones, are prohibited here.
My bad man, I thought this was interesting, didn't think anyone would actually want to sign up, especially here. :thumbsup:

bizboy

New Contributor
Dec 25, 2007
Florida
I don't like yuwie.com, users basically get paid for every user they get to sign up, how many profiles they visit and so on, users produce as much as activity as they can to earn those pennies while advertisers are wasting money on marketing.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
It's spam promoting garbage. This whole thread should be yanked and thrown in the junk pile next to Bonzi Buddy. Especially since the purpose of the posting was to promote an affiliate link.

OP
OP
Rawr

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
It's spam promoting garbage. This whole thread should be yanked and thrown in the junk pile next to Bonzi Buddy. Especially since the purpose of the posting was to promote an affiliate link.
Hey now I wasn't promoting anything - that video explained how it worked that's why I posted it.

The point was - IMHO the only way to beat facebook is to add something users will want that facebook because of it's large size will have trouble replicating - like pay users to surf.

But whatever, it's moot at this point anyway, there are ways to go. I am cool with mods deleting the thread, go ahead guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom