• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

So.....I ran into a problem.....

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by ashj1893, Feb 21, 2012.

1. ashj1893

ashj1893 Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $68
    Hey guys, it's Ash again on the cusp of getting my first deal done and I'm only 18, I know all the other stuff, but after searching, and searching, and searching.......almost EVERY single FSBO ad I've come across online via Craigslist, and various other ads, are ALL posted by Agents/Realtors/Brokers/Random Website of some sort. I haven't been able to locate a property that was actually listed by the owner themselves.....I know I'm going to go about making my money via Assignment Of Contract and Double Closings...so how do I solve this issue? fagents, brokers, and all these third parties all want actual buyers a.k.a. someone with a down payment to put down on the property.....I know there are ways of working wth Realtors and the like, but given my current circumstances, I'd like to not deal with one if I don't have to.....I also heard that there are certain creative methods that they can't profit from, hence my issue here. How should I go about working with them? Anyone got any tips, or where to find properties where I can reach the seller directly?

2. JWatchdog

JWatchdog New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $24
    Hey Ashj1893... nice to see a young dude like yourself and I messing with real estate investing.... Listen I got some tips for you just PM if thats kool.

(small shrimp trying to be a big shrimp in a small pond)

3. wade1mil

wade1mil Platinum Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,397
    Driving for dollars: Drive around the neighborhoods you want to buy in, and look for FSBO signs.

4. JWatchdog

JWatchdog New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $24
    Yup what "wade1mil" said" Driving for Dollars:iagree: