The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

So.....I ran into a problem.....

ashj1893

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 14, 2011
Hey guys, it's Ash again on the cusp of getting my first deal done and I'm only 18, I know all the other stuff, but after searching, and searching, and searching.......almost EVERY single FSBO ad I've come across online via Craigslist, and various other ads, are ALL posted by Agents/Realtors/Brokers/Random Website of some sort. I haven't been able to locate a property that was actually listed by the owner themselves.....I know I'm going to go about making my money via Assignment Of Contract and Double Closings...so how do I solve this issue? fagents, brokers, and all these third parties all want actual buyers a.k.a. someone with a down payment to put down on the property.....I know there are ways of working wth Realtors and the like, but given my current circumstances, I'd like to not deal with one if I don't have to.....I also heard that there are certain creative methods that they can't profit from, hence my issue here. How should I go about working with them? Anyone got any tips, or where to find properties where I can reach the seller directly?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JWatchdog

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 24, 2011
Hey Ashj1893... nice to see a young dude like yourself and I messing with real estate investing.... Listen I got some tips for you just PM if thats kool.

(small shrimp trying to be a big shrimp in a small pond)

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Anyone got any tips, or where to find properties where I can reach the seller directly?

Driving for dollars: Drive around the neighborhoods you want to buy in, and look for FSBO signs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.