The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Smartphone app query

Warrior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
May 28, 2012
An app I shall create for restaurants requires restaurants to upload their menu's and prices onto my app for consumers to order.

Does this mean I'll also need a website for restaurateurs to upload this information onto the app, in addition to the app?

Or is there a way to do this easily with only an app?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
You could offer an option in your app to upload information restricted by a login. But if I we're you I wouldn't do this. Creating a website for the restaurant owners is simpler and more secure.

Warrior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
May 28, 2012
You could offer an option in your app to upload information restricted by a login. But if I we're you I wouldn't do this. Creating a website for the restaurant owners is simpler and more secure.

Ok, so you mean create an app and a website for the restaurant owners to upload the prices etc?

I'm assuming you wouldn't do "an option in your app to upload information restricted by a login." since that wouldn't be very user-friendly?

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Just thinking here... if they have to upload stuff themselves what if they are not able to figure it out? Why not compile the info for them? I think the less work they have to do themselves the more successful you will be in signing places up... ( you could charge a premium fee to enter the info for them or discount those who want to do it themselves.) The only reason I mention it is because at least around me they can't figure out how to put a picture of their menus online...

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.