The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Slowlane sales director / future fastlaner from Europe

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Mr. Tusk

Contributor
Dec 15, 2019
Europe
One important thing about real estate investing. In our country the rental market for studio apartments has stalled. Luckily all my apartments are rented at the moment (although I took some empty months) but the market was flooded with Air BnB apartments + students didn't arrive last Autumn to capital region + institution investors are happy with smaller ROI and due to low interest rates are also buying rental apartments. This has caused a shortage of good tenants.

Ok, we all know the market is cyclical. So, I will just see the money piling in and not buying more apartments at the moment. In 3-4 years I have a change to either sell the whole portfolio or start to pay back the loans with will obviously decrease monthly NOI. Who knows - perhaps I use the money for the garage.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mr. Tusk

Contributor
Dec 15, 2019
Europe
Some interesting things happening. I was asked to join a start-up with almost similar idea that the one we are working with. They had pre-seed for more than 1meur, system doesn't exists and they are working for demo and the seed round. Already hiring for a sales director for 150keur+ per year.

The market is hothothot. One of our acquaintances just did a B or C round for circa 50meur and the valuations in our industry are sky-high.

Our ambition for the seed round is before summer next year and detach from the day job at the same time (after the sales bonuses are paid). We are now working with demo of the system and mapping the MVP (Minimum Viable Product). The core team is seasoned veterans. Everybody is over 45 and has hard core expertise in their field. Exciting for sure.

Btw when I mentioned before that I felt that I am not living up to my full abilities - I feel that I am narrowing the gap now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore