The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Since I'm waiting for departure in an airplane to Mexico...

andrewbaltimore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Feb 19, 2016
I wanted to say hi to you all and tell you a little bit about me and my story.

Since quite young I've been involved in one or another kind of business. Some of them worked well some of them not that much.

To keep things short, Ill tell you that during college I started my main business.
I started distributing some products that then led to open a workshop that led to franchise the business.
At its peak I had 13 physical stores (mix of franchised and owned) but the business was ahead of market time and we struggled to have enough customers in all the areas.

Unfortunately, after almost a decade I'm not really happy of the current situation and I'm currently involved in a big business transformation. I've been closing the stores that were not performing well enough, getting rid of bad franchisors and getting full ownership of the best ones. Right now there are only 5 stores in total.
One step back to go two steps forward.

MJ books helped me a lot to find myself again and to be 'back on track'.
Special mention to Control commandment from CENTS

My flight is about to departure now so I'm running out of time.

I hope I can spend more time here learning and contributing since I feel home reading you all guys.

Best

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...