The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should i start a SEO and web Design Agency

Marketing, social media, advertising

kboogieda

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 19, 2017
Houston, TX
Hi thanks for checking out this post , just want you guys in put on rather or not starting a SEO and Web Design Agency that focuses in the Health And Fitness Industry is a good idea to start for a fastlane business ?

Thanks in Advance for All Answers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
5zwaG7O.jpg

Last edited:

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
maybe

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain
Go door to door and offer your services, run some ads to a landing page, or figure out another quick and direct way to get soft proof. That is the best way of testing your market.

We can't say much else without more details.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Hi thanks for checking out this post , just want you guys in put on rather or not starting a SEO and Web Design Agency that focuses in the Health And Fitness Industry is a good idea to start for a fastlane business ?

Why is this a bad question, one may ask?

First, you didn't bother to spell check or grammar check. That's a minor nitpick, but an important one when dealing with business owners and professionals.

Your idea... well it's actually not that bad of one. The problem is your thought process behind it.

At best, you found that a lot of personal trainers don't have websites, or have poorly designed ones. You might have also found that they have a hard time being found on Google. "I've found a need!", you exclaim.

But you're unsure. You don't know if people actually need this. So, instead of going direct to the horse's mouth... you ask a bunch of Internet strangers who purport to have built businesses if it's a good idea.

Can you see how silly that is? Why would you not try and validate yourself? Go contact gyms, personal trainers, fitness people... whatever, in your area (or on the internet) and ask them if it will solve their problem? Why would you ask us, when most of us aren't in fitness and what works for those who are in fitness doesn't necessarily work for others?

---

By the way, I've dabbled in this (key word: dabble). I built some sales funnels for some personal trainers who were referred to me, and from that came the idea. I contacted PT's and gyms in my area, asking if they wanted a website. Turns out, most of them didn't want to pay, which is why they did all of their stuff on FB, Instagram and Kijiji. But some of them were interested (not at my price, but they were interested!) I was only able to get one client for a basketball camp, and he's been so busy that I haven't been able to complete the project. He wanted to host the camp like a month ago. This was AFTER he gave me money.

I decided not to pursue it further. It was a lot of work for that one, low-paying client. Honestly, that client's referrals were more valuable than the work I did for him! Plus he's a friend of mine now. (Read between the lines)

Your mileage may vary. You may have better results with it. But that was my experience. There were loads of things I could have done better (chosen my target audience more carefully, approached people who paid for web design/social media/SEO, pre-selected people who were interested in a certain type of website).

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
yesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesno.

Have you looked into fidget spinners?
And dabble in commodities?
I find that shit even in rotten mom and pop stalls around my area.
Kind of a bad sign.

Nope...the fad is gone. Saturation.
I suppose the Chinese have made their spoils off it.

Bulgano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 12, 2017
Australia
And dabble in commodities?
I find that shit even in rotten mom and pop stalls around my area.
Kind of a bad sign.

Nope...the fad is gone. Saturation.
I suppose the Chinese have made their spoils off it.

Yeah, everyone knows the new fad is websites that emulate fidget spinners. :devil:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Yeah, everyone knows the new fad is websites that emulate fidget spinners. :devil:
Good Lord....
No wonder business failure is so widespread...

Why do people want to do this to themselves?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.