The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Shopify Story

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

axerei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jan 25, 2017
Stavanger
Hello, guys, my name is Axel and in this thread, I want to document my Shopify journey. I'm 23 years old and I live in Norway.

If you guys have any feedback on how to improve the process I would be very glad. My first goal is just to get my first online sale. But my bigger goal is to make 100$/per day. I want to achieve that in 3 months.

I have now tried running a Facebook ad for 2 products I wanted to test. I duplicated the ad and tested 2 different audiences. I ran 4 adsets and tested for about 5-6 days. In total, I spent about 100$. I got no sales, only 16 add to cart in total.

What I did not do last time was to capture the emails of the traffic coming on to my site. The next time I run ads I will have email set up. So that I can start building my list.

I have now recently set up google shopping. And I plan on running ads there, as soon as google approve my products. Which is taking forever btw.

Anyway, I'm wondering. Whats the best way to getting to 100$/per day consistently?

I'll keep you guys posted.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.