• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Shark Tank: Moki Doorstep

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by TonyStark, Feb 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TonyStark

TonyStark I'm not dead yet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,016
    SMH, Xeon, Meditations01 and 7 others like this.
  2. B. Cole

B. Cole In thine hand is power and might. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,128
    Wow that’s awesome! Love the product, this stuff gets me pumped! Doesn’t have to be super high tech, or an app, or something complicated. These two solved a problem, that’s all we need to do. Thanks for sharing.

3. Roughneck

Roughneck Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $259
    That is awesome. Simple and effective.

Add value and money will follow!

TonyStark, B. Cole and minivanman like this.
  4. smoove001

smoove001 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $350
    This product been selling a lot by dropshippers on facebook

5. amp0193

amp0193 Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $49,507
    I think they were smart to take it.

Product is too simple... once you get some traction and you've got a flood of competitors. Already $12 competitors on Amazon for the same exact thing.

Granted, it's always possible to continue innovating and building out the brand, and staying ahead... but when the barrier is low... take the money!

ZF Lee, SMH, NMdad and 4 others like this.
  6. B. Cole

B. Cole In thine hand is power and might. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,128
    Yes and not unique to the mounting location as it turns out. I see some assistance devices (cane handles) that go in the same spot in the car that have been out for awhile to help people get in and out of a car - with key holders built into them lol. Probably patentability issues with it, I wonder if the deal actually went through after the show or if Damon’s team found IP issues and backed out.

Still cool as heck. Imagine being them and it worked. Quick 3 mil, plenty to exit the day job and carry you over to the next project. I’d get the money and go!

amp0193 and Xeon like this.
  7. smoove001

smoove001 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $350
    Damn just saw the episode, taking 3M was the best thing to do, I doubt Daymond will ever see his 3 Mil again.

Xeon and TonyStark like this.
  8. Mr992

Mr992 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    That was awesome. They did well and probably made the right decision to take the $3M, especially with a baby on the way.

I'm more curios on the thought process that made Daymond go after the whole company for $3M, like what was is plan?

TonyStark and Xeon like this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.