The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Setting My Destination

Anything related to matters of the mind

jarvisdiego

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2016
First post in this awesome forum :)

Quick Background Info:
- 22 yo
- Studying mech. engineering in San Diego State
- Things I Love To Do:
Soccer, Electronic Dance Music, Partying, Reading, Working on myself, Exercising and Eating healthy

I just finished writing down how I want my lifestyle to be. I got impressed at the amount of money I need to earn in order to achieve that lifestyle. It motivates me, because it makes everything easier by doing the exercise in the book. It breaks down what you want and exactly (somewhat) tells you what your business needs to earn in order to achieve what you want.

I wrote down:
- Ocean-front house in La Jolla (San Diego)
- Lamborghini, Tesla Model S, Audi R8
- House near Yosemite Park
- Private school for future child
- Buy small island

Lifestyle Cost = $115,000/month
Gross Living Cost = $120,000/month
Net Living Cost = $200,000/month
Money System Target = $48,000,000/year [:O Haha}
Business System Target = $600,000/month

It was an average I did not do everything perfect.
Anyway, That is A LOT of money. Haha.

If you have any comments or already did yours and you achieve it...let me know. I would LOVE to hear what your goals are or if you already complete them :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
Money System Target = $240,000,00

$12,000,000/Y or $1,000,000/M

(Below are monthly costs)
$105,000 - Home

$125,000 - Vacation

$50,000 - Bills

$75,000 - $37,500/M Parents

$50,000 - Fun

Random number I came up with. Anything could change but just something to strive for :) good luck to you!

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

jarvisdiego

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2016
Money System Target = $240,000,00

$12,000,000/Y or $1,000,000/M

(Below are monthly costs)
$105,000 - Home

$125,000 - Vacation

$50,000 - Bills

$75,000 - $37,500/M Parents

$50,000 - Fun

Random number I came up with. Anything could change but just something to strive for :) good luck to you!

How are you planning on executing your plan? :)

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
How are you planning on executing your plan? :)

I have been following this thread religously https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...b-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971

I'll give you a short summary of how I expect things to go.

-Work my a$$ of designing sites to reach $15k-$20k/M. I hope to reach this within the next 2 1/2 years (after this period of time I will have graduated high school and be 18)

-Move to chicago when I'm 18, continue to work my a$$ off working on web design and save up a ton of cash to start a SaaS business.

-Sell business, retire ;)

Extremely ambitious imo but hey, we strive for greatness here! I obviously skipped the actual execution plan and its details. The only thing I can talk about now is what I'm doing, web design. To add detail that I'll be practicing building sites for the next month or two and then start cold emailing/cold calling. I can't speak much about what I'll actually do as I'm still in the very beginning but that's how I see things working.

jarvisdiego

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2016
I have been following this thread religously https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...b-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971

I'll give you a short summary of how I expect things to go.

-Work my a$$ of designing sites to reach $15k-$20k/M. I hope to reach this within the next 2 1/2 years (after this period of time I will have graduated high school and be 18)

-Move to chicago when I'm 18, continue to work my a$$ off working on web design and save up a ton of cash to start a SaaS business.

-Sell business, retire ;)

Extremely ambitious imo but hey, we strive for greatness here! I obviously skipped the actual execution plan and its details. The only thing I can talk about now is what I'm doing, web design. To add detail that I'll be practicing building sites for the next month or two and then start cold emailing/cold calling. I can't speak much about what I'll actually do as I'm still in the very beginning but that's how I see things working.

Damn dude! Props to you, you started out so young :)

How long have you been coding for?

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
Damn dude! Props to you, you started out so young :)

How long have you been coding for?
The long time of 7 days! Anyone can be competent enough to edit html themes in like a month so that's the plan. As Fox said in his original post in the thread I linked creating a site from scratch isn't necessary. Hoping to be ready to edit themes well enough to provide value to a client and sell to them.

jarvisdiego

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2016
The long time of 7 days! Anyone can be competent enough to edit html themes in like a month so that's the plan. As Fox said in his original post in the thread I linked creating a site from scratch isn't necessary. Hoping to be ready to edit themes well enough to provide value to a client and sell to them.

Haha. I started looking at the thread already. Thanks for sharing it :)
I started to learn how to code about 2 weeks ago. It is going pretty good as of now.

Keep me updated with your journey and let's F*cking do this :)

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
Haha. I started looking at the thread already. Thanks for sharing it :)
I started to learn how to code about 2 weeks ago. It is going pretty good as of now.

Keep me updated with your journey and let's F*cking do this :)
Hell yeah! Good luck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.