The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SEO experts, get in here!

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Assuming one knows nothing about SEO in 2020.

Who do I look to? What courses, education, books will bring me up to speed in 2020.

What's the 80:20 of SEO?

Many Thanks.

C

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olov

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 10, 2019
Although I don't fully agree with everything they say, I'd say Income school is a great source for beginners. Their videos are probably all you need.

Here's their channel: Income School

Just don't buy courses or sessions, it's not needed at all.

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 31, 2019
Argentina
Although I don't fully agree with everything they say, I'd say Income school is a great source for beginners. Their videos are probably all you need.

Here's their channel: Income School

Just don't buy courses or sessions, it's not needed at all.

I am not a SEO expert, but I work with websites and I try to rank them. I agree that Income School is a good source of information. They prioritize the search intent, that it is something very important because Google always want to give the user what they want, or at least they try. Links are important too, but you should focus first in the content. Then if, you are in a difficult niche, you should improve your skills.

Also, I think too, that the free content that they have in her YouTube channel is enough. I watched a couple videos of his paid course and it is kind the same but better presented. I don't know if they changed it since then. Maybe the better part of the paid course is the community, but it depends on you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peal

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 4, 2020
Western U.S.
When I was learning, I found Moz's Beginner's Guide to SEO to be the most helpful resource. I really like the way it's organized:

Also, note that local SEO (for small businesses with a physical location) is slightly different than SEO for a site with no geographical boundaries.

CoderSales

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 3, 2020
Colorado
I like the YouTube channels of A Nerd's World, Ryan Stuart and Ruan Marihno. All very good and informative!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.