The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sell This Used Product (Are Numbers Right)?

d-aspires

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 22, 2018
"Hallo" Everybody,

After reading the books I said to myself there must be capable Entrepreneurs/Businessmen in this forum, and they can probably help me a lot with a little feedback.

Before asking you my question, let me briefly introduce myself.
My name is David, I'm 28 and I have a corporate job in Germany (Online Marketer for a medium-sized corporation). My free time is spent on building a business, so I can become independent.

Now let's get down to business:
I have identified a product that's very popular (electronics section). Fact #1: I will be able to create a system which helps me to buy this product in a used condition for 800 - 850 € consistently. Fact #2: I will also be able to sell the product for 950 - 1000 € consistently.

After subtracting marketing and shipping costs, I'll be making around 100 - 190 € per sale realistically (I'm aware though I'll need to put money aside for refunds and other issues).

I wanted to ask you for your feedback on the numbers - is it worth pursuing this, or do you believe it's a dumb path to follow? Is the profit worth the investment from your experience?

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.