• The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

Sell This Used Product (Are Numbers Right)?

d-aspires

PARKED
"Hallo" Everybody,

After reading the books I said to myself there must be capable Entrepreneurs/Businessmen in this forum, and they can probably help me a lot with a little feedback.

Before asking you my question, let me briefly introduce myself.
My name is David, I'm 28 and I have a corporate job in Germany (Online Marketer for a medium-sized corporation). My free time is spent on building a business, so I can become independent.

Now let's get down to business:
I have identified a product that's very popular (electronics section). Fact #1: I will be able to create a system which helps me to buy this product in a used condition for 800 - 850 € consistently. Fact #2: I will also be able to sell the product for 950 - 1000 € consistently.

After subtracting marketing and shipping costs, I'll be making around 100 - 190 € per sale realistically (I'm aware though I'll need to put money aside for refunds and other issues).

I wanted to ask you for your feedback on the numbers - is it worth pursuing this, or do you believe it's a dumb path to follow? Is the profit worth the investment from your experience?

Thanks.