The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sell idea

Idea threads

Bob d

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 22, 2021
I am a mathematics student and have an idea that a company might find usefull. I already did some internet searching and see that no one thought of this idea. Without of course explaining my idea, it involves some kind of 'clothes' and a functional addaption that makes it more comfortabel and has positive health implications. This might sound to impresive thought, hard to explain without telling my idea. Now my question is how do I tell this idea to a company in such a way that I might get some money out of it if they are interested in it? Not looking for the big money or so, just getting some money instead of doing some summer work as a student would be perfect already. Do I send some mail to a couple of companies making this type of clothes? And if so, what should this mail look like? Simply telling my idea in the mail sounds stupid since then they could just use it without me getting something out of it. The use of some kind of pattents pops to mind, but this really is an overkill for my simple idea. My idea doesnt even involve plans or something ( so really not complicated), I really could explain it in words... How do I solve this 'problem'? All suggestions are very much appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Just dm them on Instagram. They will recognize a genius is in their midst.

Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.