The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YT Channel, Services, etc. (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
It is several months since I announced that my 2022 revision of ProvenGlobalSourcing, together with the 2022 revision, major expansion, and name change of my labeling book have been published. The new name for the latter is EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY, PERCEPTIONS, AND EMOTIONS.

I will take this opportunity to remind members that buyers of my books enjoy free updates when each annual revision is published, together with unlimited support.

Currently I am working on my revision in preparation for publishing the 2023 edition. I will announce when it is available.

See Walter Hay's Business Books for the 2022 revised chapter headings.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TLH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 26, 2022
We write operating procedures for small businesses so people can duplicate themselves, delegate tasks, and get their time back.
https://www.buymytimeback.co/
Create Jobs, Automate Your Business, Get Your Time Back

*Remove this if posting on a day other than Saturday is wrong.

I am an operations professional and was super intrigued by this. One thing I hear a lot at work is "is this a best practice?". Companies have (undocumented) processes but aren't sure if successful companies do it the same way. Startups especially wonder if what they're doing is scalable.

The domain looks expired. However, I'm assuming you still use these hard earned skills. I wonder if you could breathe new life into this business model by creating another revenue stream...

Similar to newsflare, Ops professionals could submit their processes (using your template) as a benchmark. If a client buys the template you could give the Ops professional a % of the Net total.

In addition to helping people document their existing processes, you could provide a gap analysis between their process and the template.

Process street gives people starter templates for free, but who knows if those are best practices?

P.S. I am not trying to promote newsflare or process street. They are just business models that came to mind when I was reading your post and looking at your website using the wayback machine.

jeandearme

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
May 2, 2011
I'm wondering: anyone actually used a service listed in this thread? Wondering about the actual exposition and conversion here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!