The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Self-Promotion Thread: Post Your Offer, YouTube Channel, Your Service (Sept/Oct)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company that you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Vito

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 21, 2011
Scotland
Brand Identity & Product Design
Top-tier brand identity design (creative direction, logo design, guidelines, etc.), mostly for e-commerce brands, but the principles can be applied anywhere so I'd be happy to consider non-ecom projects too. I've recently started looking for a couple of new clients that are a good fit.

You can see a few of my projects here: www.putty.design

If you're looking for a $100-logo kind of service, I am not the guy! What I will do is work with you to fully understand your business and your goals with the brand/rebrand and then create something the reflects those goals and resonates with your customers.

At the end of the day, it's all about results and that's what what we will focus on. While creating a nice logo is important, it's a small piece of the puzzle and isn't what gets results. Creating and helping you implement a brand that strengthens your positioning, outshines competitors, builds trust, and improves recognition is what gets results. I've been designing for over 15 years now, so you're in good hands.

Please note that I'm a designer, not a copywriter (can you tell?!), so if you have any questions drop me a message and we can chat in a bit more detail.

Thanks!

LordGanon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Put your link building on auto pilot: Attrisource.com

Huh. I want to offer some constructive criticism:

1. The page contains zero information on how you accomplish what you claim to sell. In the world of SEO, this possibly means dying an excruciating death on page 22 of Google.

2. No information on WHO sells this service, which also, in the world of SEO and anywhere, doesn't exactly build trust.

3. No information on actual results achieved.

4. And now, I have to directly enter my credit card information for 49$, for a product of which I don't know how it works, who created it, and what exactly I get for my money.

Does this really work?

Black_Dragon43

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
Eastern Europe

All the marketing you’re doing is wrong for you!

What hurts me most is seeing small businesses acting like big businesses and getting wiped out.

You read all these blog posts, books, listen to all these gurus…

And everyone is telling you to present your benefits, offer solutions, give customers your unique selling proposition (USP)…

But what happens when you do that?

Your customers say “SO WHAT?!”

And you lose the sale…

You struggle against your bigger competitors.

The market ignores you.

It feels like nobody wants what you’re selling…

You feel like David fighting against Goliath…

So instead of

Solution/Benefit/USP -> Customer -> “So What?”

We go…

Customer -> Solution/Benefit/USP -> “I Want This!”

How?

By creating a story-driven customer-obsessed message that starts with your customers, and leads to your solution…

We’re a new service and this is our official launch. And here’s what we offer:
  • A new understanding of how small businesses are different than big businesses.
  • Why small businesses require a different marketing strategy to win against their bigger and louder competitors.
  • How having the right customer-obsessed message can help you win even if your competitors are louder than you
  • A free newsletter and FB group formed of new entrepreneurs and small business owners (networking) where we’ll post relevant content.
  • A free report: “Top 7 Mistakes People Make When Quitting Their Job To Start A Business”
  • ‘Gary Halbert’ level sales copy at affordable prices, fully automated so that you don’t need to waste your time finding a copywriter, knowing what you need to tell them or speaking to anyone 1-on-1.

NOTE: For those who want to learn more about persuasion, direct response marketing, sales and copywriting, I have a thread on INSIDERS where I reveal stuff that I don’t normally share in public.

Jiersk

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 3, 2020
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I made a Udemy course and thought it would be possible to share it here. You can get it for 9.99$ using the link below.

Here is some more information about the course:

Learn to create online surveys and quizzes in Google Forms

Summary
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about Google Forms in order to create great online quizzes and surveys. We’ll take a step by step approach, starting from the basics all the way to understanding the responses to our form. We’ll also be working on two practical examples: a customer satisfaction survey and an online quiz. You’ll get access to two downloadable files: a form-assessment checklist and a question type-selection flowchart. So, after this course you will be able to confidently create your own effective online survey and quiz.

Link

------------------------------

P.s. I also made a seperate thread about my Udemy journey. Now, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to give some feedback about the course's landing page. Would it be allowed to post this link in that thread and ask for some feedback there? Or would it be best to keep that here in this thread?

Thanks!

MHP368

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Every day Closable sales leads visit your website that you never get to speak to...that you never get a shot at closing...I change that. I provide you the name, company info and navigation behavior of your website visitors so you can speak with them and close.

If you have a b2b business and it has a website message me today so we can unlock all that revenue on your site.

DarrellTreyTrey

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 22, 2020
New York City, New York

Ing

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
That happened some years ago:
I had coffee in a village in Greece with my family. We hang around a couple of hours walking on the beach and the streets at the sea.
Than we decided to drive to asmall Restaurant an hour away.
on th way there we came along a really old castle ruin, where I fond some nice pictures a unknown sprayer did as a Graffity.
I designed some shirts with these graphics and every time I have a look at one of them, I smell the taste of coffee and warm greek air. Its holiday instant for me.
and now I ll offer some really great T shirts to you.
Only for if you like them.
Here a link. I hope it works.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

CrazyCrapCutter.

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 23, 2020
Taiwan
I started an animated clips channel for Bulldog Mindset (256k subs atm), who also interviewed @MJ DeMarco a few years ago.

Here's the interview (btw, this is also what introduced me to The Millionaire Fastlane, freaking awesome and a must-watch and must-listen!).

The channel focuses on being a MAN, ranging topics across building businesses, callusing your mind, building a strong physique, and having great relationships. Here are a few that are highly relevant to the #Unscripted mindset. Enjoy!

3 Steps to Becoming a Self-Made Millionaire
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyVN-iBE1uY&t

"If your goal is to make $1 Million... YOU'RE F*CKED"
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I0MGrKBOEE

Should You Go After Your Dream or Something More Practical?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NegvrceiL-k

And smash the LIKE and SUBSCRIBE buttons away so that these videos can spread to people who need to hear them!

Drive safe in the Fastlane!
-Diego

Last edited:

simplysi

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 24, 2020
Las Vegas
That happened some years ago:
I had coffee in a village in Greece with my family. We hang around a couple of hours walking on the beach and the streets at the sea.
Than we decided to drive to asmall Restaurant an hour away.
on th way there we came along a really old castle ruin, where I fond some nice pictures a unknown sprayer did as a Graffity.
I designed some shirts with these graphics and every time I have a look at one of them, I smell the taste of coffee and warm greek air. Its holiday instant for me.
and now I ll offer some really great T shirts to you.
Only for if you like them.
Here a link. I hope it works.

Hello Ing,
i wonder if the fellow was doing what I have done around the world for the last 26 years!
Have a look and let me know please.
Home Of The Original Times Square Spray Paint Artist - Spray Paint Art

Simon

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
It's time I announced my new website:
https://www.WalterHaysBusinessBooks.com

It doesn't replace my MARKETPLACE - Walter Hay's Business Books , but for those who want instant gratification the new site will automatically download the books paid for as soon as you click on the payment button.

The prices on my forum marketplace thread are discounted below the prices on my website. The only disadvantage is that my son in law's delivery via email can take as long as 48 hours although he is usually much quicker.

I would like to remind all Fastlane members that the only time limit on my support for book buyers is my life span. In that respect I can say the books come with "Lifetime Support". :wideyed:

Walter

Black_Dragon43

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Apr 28, 2017
Eastern Europe

Learn How To Scale Your Business To $100K,
$500K or Even $1MIL+ Using Sales Funnels

If you’re struggling to grow your sales using a regular website, or you don’t know how to maximize your sales funnel’s conversions, I’ve got you covered.

I’ve had my 5-Steps To Create a Money-Making Machine course out for about a year, and during this time we’ve had a ton of successful students, including a few who have broken the million-dollar mark… in less than a year!

The course is perfect for eCommerce businesses (including dropshippers) struggling with increasing ad costs and lower conversions on their storefront, coaches/consultants looking to build an automated client acquisition system, and service businesses wanting to convert their website into a funnel – or money-making machine as I call it.

Currently I’m in the process of re-making the course based on student feedback to turn it into a money-making system that gets a huge part of the work done for you in advance. With the new version, the price is very likely to be in the $700-1,500 range.

As always though, with me, earlier purchasers will get the updated version for free, including everything new that we introduce. So for you, that means that if you buy now, you’ll get to enjoy the course + all the updates essentially for free.

NEW! The course now also offers access in the same package to two products that were previously sold separately:
• 17-Pointer Sales Funnel Checklist to optimize conversions after you have built your funnel;
• 27 Ways to Rapidly Increase Your Funnel's Conversions -> a step by step optimization process for conversions.

You can find out more on the Course Page directly, including more testimonials and any other info that you need.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom