The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, YT Channel, Services, etc. (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

The forum's self-promotion thread is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only per week unless someone opens a dialogue on your post.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
May 1, 2011
If you have content that you'd like to turn into a book, we're here to help:

Publishing Parrot helps content creators including bloggers and podcasters turn their existing content into high-quality books. Here’s how our services can help you:
  • Get a new product for sale and enjoy a new income stream.
  • Increase your following by entering a new market.
  • Spread the message about your work through a different medium.
  • Let your readers consume your content in a different way.
  • Strengthen your status as an expert in your industry.

Prodox

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Jun 1, 2020
Tokyo

Tim Wallace

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
May 29, 2020
U.S
Considering this is a time a lot of people need to make ends meet right away, my short 35-page MTurk guide book can help get some money daily.

This isn't some random mysterious "system" book, and no it won't make you rich, but you can make a decent side income from it. It is a practical step by step guide on how any US resident can start making a little money efficiently and daily on Amazon's Mechanical Turk. Simply by completing simple tasks posted by major companies and individuals. Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Ivy League colleges and such all post tasks on there daily.

It's simple for anyone to sign up, so that's not the actual value of this book. The book teaches the digital tools and approach required to actually make more than a few bucks daily.

I didn't write this as a cash grab, or some "corona make money at home" thing. I put this together just before the current happenings, but only recently published it. It is written with ten years of experience, using the platform to make a side income, which I typically channel into my fastlane pursuits.

I have written this for the US demographic, as other countries might have limited options with this.

Anyway, to keep this from getting unnecessarily long, here is a link to the book's simple landing page.

MTurk Money - Step by Step to Making Money Efficiently on Amazon's Mechanical Turk.

It is published at $19.99, but I'm offering a 50% off coupon to the Fastlane community.
Coupon: FASTLANE50

You could possibly make the purchase price back, on the same day you sign up.

Special Circumstances Offer: If due to the ongoing lockdowns and issues, you can't afford the $9.99 (after coupon), and are in real need of a way to start earning something as soon as possible, feel free to send me a PM. I will be happy to offer you a coupon to mark it down to $1. No single string attached.

Thanks for the opportunity, @MJ DeMarco

TheGreatGatsby

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Sep 20, 2018
With the pandemic more people are leaving their gym and turning to bodyweight type of training. If you interested in getting started and discover your body potential, I created a YouTube channel with the essentials to getting big and strong. Like at the gym without paying raising gym membership cost, without the wait during your workout, with shorter training session, with cool skills unlocked and many more benefits. And yes of course you can attain your natty limit with calisthenics.

My channel: Starbody

I am not trying to make money with this channel, it's just for fun.

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
If you’re thrilled with the digital side of your business. You can keep scrolling.

But if you’re using any number of SaaS platforms
  • Kartra
  • Kajabi
  • GrooveFunnels
  • ClickFunnels
stick around...

They all have a fatal flaw.

They lack the infrastructure, and your page load speed with these companies is costing you conversions and costing you money.

And they CAN'T help you to rank in Google.

But you end up with one of them because building in WordPress® is hard.

But you want both - a platform YOU can build on yourself, and you want to rank in Google.

I was fed up, so I switched to DropFunnels.

➡️ DropFunnels is the first in history to let you build in WordPress® drag and drop.

➡️ With DropFunnels YOU can build it AND you can rank.

➡️ You’ll save more money and you’ll make more money.

➡️ You’ll cancel your other subscriptions.

➡️ And the support you’ve been promised elsewhere, you'll actually get at DropFunnels.

Grab a 14-day Trial and see for yourself

Make the Switch to DropFunnels

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hey gang,

I've got a couple things going on... first I'm re-launching a business training course which I'll be posting in the Marketplace in the next week or so... that won't be right for everybody here because I'm essentially doing group consulting where we'll create and implement a plan to take your business from 6 figures to 7.

But I got to thinking about what I can do for people who aren't in business yet, who just started their business, or are struggling.

Many of you know, I'm the national speaker and trainer for Tony Robbins and long-story-short, I was challenged by the big guy to do more than anyone would ever expect. So here's what I've got for you:

Every Monday for the next 8 weeks, I'm going to coach you. Free. No strings attached.

I'm not using this as a way to build my list. I'm not using this as a sneaky way to sell you something later.

So why am I doing it?

I already have about 500 (paid) clients in this group -- and I'm doing the coaching calls live one way or the other. It's no skin off my back to have a few extra people on my zoom calls (usually we get about 100-150 live every Monday @ 6pm CST) and it'll be one of the best ways I know how to give back to the group.

What's the catch? There really isn't one.

I've got no ulterior motive besides getting better at my craft (yes, even after over 2,500 speeches -- I'm still focused on getting better). And you can thank MJ for giving you this opportunity (without this forum, my businesses or career might not have existed!)

If you decide at the end of these next 8 weeks, you'd like to donate to Feeding America or Operation Underground Railroad -- more power to you. But there's zero expectations.

This is strictly you (if you want) joining my clients and I on a zoom call every Monday where we'll get crystal clear on your goals, develop a plan to get there, change the beliefs that are holding you back, and get you to understand and reshape your psychology so you're PULLED towards your goals instead of constantly trying to push yourself toward them.

Cool?

So here it is, it’s called the “UPW Power Course”

Click here to join the group: Unleash the Power Within Coaching with Steve Hilgart

And make sure you sign into the membership area here: UPW Power Course (8-Week Bonus Training)

The 2nd link is creating a login for the membership area but if you're worried I'm pulling some bait and switch operation here -- just don't give me your email :rofl:

Excited to serve and we'll see some of you on Monday @ 6pm CST :smile2:

deeptib

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 9, 2020
Austin
Do you want FREE Website work by a Web Developer with 5 years of technical expertise?

Hello fellow entrepreneurs! I'm an experienced Web Developer who has been paid a 6 figure salary by companies to hand code their websites. I'm also a WordPress expert. I've contributed to WP core, and given 3 developer focused talks at conferences all over the USA.

The value I can confidently provide is deep technical expertise, and my skill of handcoding a solid website, one that's secure, robust, editable and accessible. On the front end, the websites I build are responsive, optimized, built with bug free styling, and they are cross browser compatible.

Lots of companies find my skills valuable as an employee. That's why I get paid 6 figures to code for them. The people I work for repackage my skills with the promise of business results to sell websites.

So why would I be giving website work away?

Because, businesses need more than good code to get results. Results like increased click through rate, increased sales or increased customer engagement.

Good code is a crucial part of building a good website product but its not the only part.

I'm not interested in only selling my ability to code a solid website. I'm giving away free website work for a chance to develop a track record of building these results.

If I'm getting paid 6 figures why would I want to start my own business?

I started my own business because I'm obsessed with building a system that creates high quality, high value websites, consistently . But- I have yet to work for someone who has figured out how to do that.

I want to have the control to build this system MY WAY. A way grounded in deeply in technical reality.

I want to make the kind of website studio that I would have been proud to work in. Getting there means building lots of website products.

It feels weird to accept free work. Can I pay you anyways?

Thanks for thinking of me! Currently, I don't want to take payment because I haven't established a consistent track record of building sites that get results. I don't want to ask people to pay until I am confident about my product offering.

I have deep faith that I can provide value to businesses. I'm happy to invest my time to prove that faith.

Asking businesses to pay before they have a proven value proposition is something a lot of companies in my field do. That might have something to do with the low customer satisfaction rates in the website industry.

I chose to be an entrepreneur because I believe that the industry can serve customers better. We can deliver value without misleading customers. We can offer a real track record built in honest hard work. Working for free is me putting my money where my mouth is.

I believe the process of learning how to get you results will pay for itself many times over in the future.

If you still want to pay me, pay me in a few months, after you have gotten proven results.

Free doesn't mean no work on your part.

Building and maintaining a website is hard, collaborative work. To build a high performing website, I need to team up with motivated and engaged business owners and entrepreneurs.

If we team up, we will have to do the hard work of gathering requirements, testing prototypes, and many other things that go into building a website together.

But, you won't be alone. You'll have me, someone with deep expertise working with you in the trenches the whole way.

If you're a hungry entrepreneur like me who's willing to do the hard work of collaboratively creating a high performing website please DM me.

JonathanMiz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Apr 4, 2020
Israel
I made a video about James Jani going viral.

In the video, I explain how and why he went viral and how YOU can do it too.

It's an interesting video for me because as I was making it I applied the lessons I learned for him.

View: https://youtu.be/UzOmfi2NYbE

Enjoy! :---)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Here’s the first video to go onto a new channel. I’ve still a bit of tweaking to do. My goal is to make them as short as I can. The second video hasn’t been done yet. It will show up as an end-card.

Curious what you guys think.

View: https://youtu.be/BUVSIyVryA8

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Here’s the first video to go onto a new channel. I’ve still a bit of tweaking to do. My goal is to make them as short as I can. The second video hasn’t been done yet. It will show up as an end-card.

Very clear & concise.
Must we create a new Gmail though?
Can't it be done with an existing Gmail?

deeptib

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 9, 2020
Austin

Very easy to watch and clear video.
The ending where you say 'make sure u understand the difference between buyer search terms and info-seeker search terms' made me want to click through to the next video.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thank you @Odysseus M Jones and @deeptib for watching, and for your feedback.

Very clear & concise.

Very easy to watch and clear video.

Awesome! That's what I'm going for. Short too.

Must we create a new Gmail though?
Can't it be done with an existing Gmail?
Ah. Good point. I'll amend the video. Thanks for that!

The ending where you say 'make sure u understand the difference between buyer search terms and info-seeker search terms' made me want to click through to the next video.
Ooo, nice. That's the plan. Keep people on the YouTube platform, ideally binge-watching.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018

Hi Andy. This is perfect. I love that it tells me exactly what the video is about at the start, then gets straight into the steps. I like that the steps are clear, both what you're saying and the on-screen text.

I also appreciate that you ask me to consider liking and subscribing at the end only, after I've gotten value, not before.

Wil22

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia,Pa

Thanks to MJ for making this opportunity happen.

I help small businesses hire better using behavioral assessment tools, cognitive skill assessment, a video interviewing platform, and as well a reference checker.
Let's say I am ready to hire a Rockstar salesperson. I receive 100 resumes. I can check their hard skills like sales knowledge and past sales they did/didn't make last quarter's forecast or previous year's goals. But will they produce? Will they fit in with the company culture? More specifically, are they motivated, assertive, detail-oriented, and can close new business, are they trustworthy? These are the soft skills I need to know before be making an offer.

Almost every SMB has a story of hiring a family member or a referral who just did not work out. Or was it a family friend who killed the interview, impressed everyone yet did not sell one item in 12 months and had to be terminated—the cost to the small business, $80,000.

My target (problem identification) is small and mid-size businesses in the US who have no idea how to hire someone who will succeed in the position nor how to select the best candidate from a sea of applicants. The hiring process saves money, resources, and time and improves outcomes.

A business can purchase a single assessment for a specific hire (hourly, salary, or C-Suite applicant). Typically, the assessment takes 10 minutes to complete or 15 minutes for a more experienced candidate. The annual license fee allows for an unlimited number of assessments within the 12-month term. Any position. Anytime.

I have samples to share if anyone here is interested. On my website, I have a free (use your best email) paper on "Top 5 Resources for hiring Great Employees" on my site. There is a lot of content on how to hire better, and a free newsletter for those interested in improving their hiring process. www.harley-consulting.com

Pinnacle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Oct 29, 2007
Edmond, Oklahoma

Shamira M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Feb 9, 2019
Looking to add Pinterest as one of your marketing channels? Pin your Way to Conversions is a Pinterest Marketing Blueprint that teaches you how to fast track your growth and conversion process on Pinterest to a destination of Pinterest such as a Brand, Business, Blog, E-commerce website or Dropshipping store with ZERO ad spend. View the preview that features some of the things you’ll learn and get 20% off using this link Pin your Way to Conversions- The Pinterest Marketing Blueprint that teaches you how to drive FREE Unlimited traffic to your Business, Brand or Blog using Pinterest.

Jasper S

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jul 14, 2020
Chicagoland Area
StitchWeldCalc.com

This is the first website I created and am currently working on improving and growing.

Specifically, I'm working on connecting a 'feedback loop' to get a better understanding of what my users like, don't like and want in the future.

The website is primarily for welders and drafters (specifically drafters who draw/update engineering drawings with weld operations) setting up projects which utilize intermittent welding (stitch welding).

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for this opportunity. This is a great idea!

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Need help with a software development project? I have a team of developers overseas that can help, at reasonable rates.

What's it like working with me?

My focus is on you and your business needs. I'll help you think through your situation and come up with a plan for your project that will help you accomplish your goals. If you come to me with a problem that doesn't need a software solution, I'll tell you. (I've had conversations with more than one forum member where that was what I said. They took my advice and thanked me for it later.) If your problem does need software, I'll help you design a solution that will serve your needs well into the future, in a way that won't break the bank.

Want to chat about your software project just to get ideas? I'd love to offer my expertise, for free, no-strings-attached, during a 1-hour initial consultation.

jd90

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 14, 2020
New Zealand
Stuck In The Sandbox? Powerful KGR Keywords To Rank Your Blog FAST!

Powerful KGR Keyword Research Service To Help Your Blog Rank Fast

You've been writing content for months now. You've done your own keyword research. Yet Google hasn't given your blog the same love you have.

Or maybe you are just about to start your new niche blog and don't want to have to spend over half of the year in the dreaded sandbox.

We will solve this problem for you with our Powerful KGR keyword packages.

What are KGR keywords?
KGR stands for Keyword Golden Ratio.

KGR is the long tail keyword phrase divided by the monthly search volume. The monthly search volume must be less than 250 for this to be accurate and worthwhile.

A great KGR (<0.25) should rank your blog post in the top 50 on Google once your page is indexed in a very short period of time.

Now imagine having multiple KGR keywords you can rank!

What You Get In These Packages
  • 30 or 60 KGR keywords in your niche (depending on the package)
  • Search volume of each keyword
  • # of allintitle results
  • Delivery in an Excel report (see screenshot below)

Need Someone To Help You Write All That Content?
We also offer 10x1000 word articles based on your KGR keyword package. Depending on your needs, we can also make these articles shorter or longer but you will always get 10,000 words.

https://keywordanalysisservice.com/

drahz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 24, 2019
I just finished building MVP, it is a market analysis tool for Chrome Web Store. It is similar to "App Annie," but for browser extensions.

What is it good for?
You can use it to search for browser extensions that have validated business idea - vigorous user base (a lot of recent reviews), but a developer abandoned it already (no more recent updates). You can filter extensions by many criteria.

When you find an interesting extension, you can contact a developer with buying intention or develop a competitive product.

I think that the browser extension market has still a lot of opportunities. For example:
  • Clock for Google Chrome ™ -- has more than 60 000 users and it is paid extension (one-time fee $1)
  • AudD® Music Recognition -- 10 000+ users, subscription $1 / month
... there are more, and also there are many with enabled In-app purchases, so clearly there is a way how to monetize them.

Webstore Insight

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Solution to the problem of HOW TO SCALE. Sell franchises and enjoy growth on steroids. (Don't buy a franchise!)

Money does grow on trees.
Look at how a tree sends out branches, all taking in the necessities for growth. That is how a franchise network would appear if you drew it.

Few people even think of the possibility of scaling by franchising their business. There are hundreds of types of businesses that can be franchised. Once you start your money machine with franchise royalties rolling in every month you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner.

Don't pay employees. Have Franchisees pay you to sell your product or service for you.

Don't borrow to finance growth. Let your franchisees' licence fees provide capital for you.

Some business types will require thinking outside the square. One of the more difficult would be eCommerce businesses, but if they meet my criteria for determining if a business is suitable for franchising then go for it!

In my thread: Rapid Scaling a business by franchising I have posted the entire contents of Chapter 9 of my book: FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE - SCALING ON STEROIDS

That chapter 9 tells you all you need to know if you are wondering if you have a franchiseable business. The title is How To Decide If A Business Is Suitable For Franchising. Have a look and open your minds to the possibilities. Don't just wish you could scale your business, DO IT.

Lesson #1. If your business is not profitable – don’t think you can franchise it. Instead, consider @KungFuSteve’s MARKETPLACE KungFuSteve Hosts A Masterclass On Scaling Your Business!

BUT...... You don't have a business suitable for franchising ? Buy one and franchise it. My book shows you how.

For possibly the biggest ROI you have ever achieved, outlay $65 and learn how to reap massive repeat income.

See my Marketplace thread: MARKETPLACE Walter Hay's Business Books and ignore the price shown there. Use the same PayPal directions and pay $65 to the PayPal account imagemodeUK@yahoo.co.uk. Note: That is not an email address, it is the PayPal account name

Walter

D

Deleted29658

SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only unless someone opens a dialogue on the thread.

Post away!

<deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: I.S

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
Hi all,

do you have employees who don't communicate well, particularly developers, because they are abroad and/or too junior?
I've been developing a corporate training to improve communication skills. So far it's been tested on junior developers from India. Would love to train your employees for free (feedback + testimonials). The timeline is 4 weeks, 2x/week.

If you want to read more information, here are some things about company communication that I've learned from training people: A leader's guide to improving communication at your company | Social Nerd

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bump, I had to delete a few promos that happened during the week, but I think we can use this thread to start accepting any self promotion on any day. In the trial run I tested, it amounted to only 1 or 2 per day. With the ignore thread function available, anyone can put this thread on IGNORE if they don't want to see advertising.

Personally, I like to see what everyone is up to and what they are selling.

Please NO AFFILIATE MARKETING crap ... meditation trainings, marketing trainings, free trainings. blah blah.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks @MJ DeMarco.

For any Twitter folks on here... I started getting active on Twitter a few days ago. I'm surprised how much fun I'm having on there. Feel free to connect and say hello and make sure to let me know you're from the forum - it tickles me to meet forum members out there "in the wild"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.