The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, Products, or Services! (2024)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What's the best place to do a thread like that? Still figuring out these forums.
The forum is pretty active, with the occasional arguments as per most forums.

There's a few people with podcasts/radio shows, and a lot interested in building SaaS or online businesses.

Maybe you can post your story in the introductions area?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Humble Bundle has a "Career Hacks" bundle of self-help and business books. 48 ebooks for $18

Books:
100 Ways to Motivate Others, Third Edition
11 Secrets of Time Management for Salespeople, 11th Anniversary Edition
5 Minutes to Stress Relief
9 Powerful Practices of Really Great Teams
Better Punctuation in 30 Minutes a Day
Better Sentence Writing in 30 Minutes a Day
Better Spelling in 30 Minutes a Day
Better Vocabulary in 30 Minutes a Day
Brand Seduction
Control the Conversation
Conversation Marketing
Dealing with Difficult Customers
Decisive Intuition
Emote
Get a Grip on Your Grammar
How to Listen and How to Be Heard
How to Win Any Argument, Revised Edition
How to Work for an Idiot, Revised and Expanded with More Idiots, More Insanity, and More Incompetency
Innovation by Design
Lead Inside the Box
Lead with Speed
Make the Most of Your Workday
Negotiating with Tough Customers
No Nonsense: Attract New Customers
Office Idiots
Power Negotiating for Salespeople
Stand Up For Yourself Without Getting Fired
Superstar Leadership
The 7 Secrets of Responsive Leadership
The Essential Workplace Conflict Handbook
The Executive Guide to E-mail Correspondence
The Leadership Campaign
The Manager's Phrase Book
The No Excuse Guide to Success
The Science of Customer Connections
The Unstoppable Organization
The Worry-Free Mind
They Don't Teach Corporate in College, Updated Edition
This Book Will Motivate You
Turn Enemies Into Allies
Turn Your Fandom Into Cash
Visibility Marketing
Wait, I'm Working With Who?!?
Wait, I'm the Boss?!?
You Did What?!
You Said What?!
Your Creative Mind
Your Self-Sabotage Survival Guide

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As I’m catching up on some of the forum threads, I’m not understanding why this one in particular doesn’t have 50 pages of details

Because reading comprehension is at an all time low in human history.

Every new user at the forum is FORCED, yes, FORCED to read this thread:

It is advertised there.

It is also advertised in the RULES.

1681137821145.png
Despite that, new people still miss this thread.

Worse, they post spam in the "must read" thread posted above and are promptly deleted.

mrcode007

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 12, 2023
I've been recently exploring the idea of making a decision support software for helping with a part of the merger and acquisition process; how to structure the pay package and how to pay for the acquisition (do I use cash? or stock? or some form of a convertible?). This is very early stage but I thought I'd share to get some early feedback.

Here's the tool: Merger and acquisition optimizer

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Oct 10, 2022

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

Ed Schimmel

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 19, 2021
Brisbane, Australia
Last year I advertised my SaaS product Quotodoro on the Market Place and the forum. Quotodoro would help you to improve your productivity and I hoped some people would start using it. A few people tried the free trial but stopped using it when the trial was over. This made me think about the functionality of Quotodoro.

When using it myself, I found it particularly good for tracking my time on a task. This was also the response I got from other people trying. With that in mind, I have rewritten some parts of the application to focus more on time tracking and planning.

Time tracking and planning is a much more down-to-earth focus instead of claiming to be able to increase someone's productivity. However, Quotodoro will make planning and keeping track of your hours easier. It will save you some time. In that sense, you can be more productive.

I have added some smart functions like:
  • Add a limitless number of re-occurring tasks to your weekly planning board with one click
  • Automatic rescheduling of your week
  • Adding and starting new tasks with one key press, which is extremely useful to keep track of your interruptions.
  • Generate and export reports

You might already have a tool doing this for you, but I invite you to sign up for a free trial. After the free trial, a monthly subscription will cost you only 3USD. I would love to hear what you think of Quotodoro.

Ed Schimmel
Quotodoro

JPoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jul 23, 2019
forreddit.png
PORTFOLIO
https://johnery.com/

LET'S CHAT
contact@johnery.com

ABOUT ME
Hi everyone! I'm John, a freelance graphic designer who has worked with many clients on a multitude of projects over the past few years. Versatility is one of my key strengths. Whether it’s a modern approach or something more casual, I believe I have the skills and knowledge to meet your needs.

MY CLIENTELE AND SERVICES
I design for
  • Businesses and Startups
  • Streamers and YouTubers
  • Authors and Comic Creators
I also provide standalone services, such as
  • Logo Design and Branding
  • Marketing Materials
  • Web Design
RATES
Pricing is dependent on the scale, budget, and scope of work for the project. Don't hesitate to contact me for a quote and we can discuss further.

I'm currently available for new projects, If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help as best as I can. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Gina H.

I help virtual assistants get HIRED.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 7, 2021
Minnesota, USA
To all of the moms out there struggling with losing the baby weight for good...

Hi, I'm Gina – married, mom of 3 from Minnesota.

And I help moms lose the baby weight – for good.

(Whether you have a newborn at home or your babies are grown with children of their own – no judgements here!)

I absolutely LOVE my approach – based on life coaching – because it’s different than the 'quick fixes' or diet trends on the market today.

And it totally works. For the long-term.

So if you want to lose your (baby) weight for the very last time…
  1. Attend your risk-free 'Start' session
  2. Implement your personalized weight loss plan
  3. Lose up to 12 pounds (in just 6 weeks!)
BOOK HERE: https://calendly.com/ginahorkey/start-session

drewburks

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2021
Where / How do I post in this thread? Sorry I am new to forums and I can see & reply to everyone's posts, but don't see any way to actually create my own.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, Products, Or Services! (2023)​

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Where / How do I post in this thread? Sorry I am new to forums and I can see & reply to everyone's posts, but don't see any way to actually create my own.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, Products, Or Services! (2023)​

You post in this thread the same way you posted the comment above.

Iceberger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 20, 2023
Chicago, IL
Hey, everyone. I went through a journey of losing 100lbs and have been self-improving my overall life/mental health quite a bit, so I rebranded my YouTube channel to be about discipline and fitness in hopes of letting others learn from my mistakes (and eventually monetizing my audience).
My channel is Iceberger (obviously).

G

GuestR401x3

I offer a technology-agnostic consulting service that helps clients choose the best software solution for their business and specific needs.

Do any of these challenges ring true to you?
  • You are losing efficiency, productivity, and profitability with your current business software.
  • Your IT infrastructure and systems are not up to date with market and customer demands?
  • You need better data to gain insights and improve decision-making.
  • You have complex or unique problems that are causing a lot of human effort but could be automated.
I offer a you-focused IT solutions consulting service to help you choose the right systems for your business and budget. I do not partner with any specific service and do not receive payments from the vendors for any sales I make, so my only goal is to satisfy you! I will find you an excellent solution that GUARANTEES a positive ROI or your money back!

Terhemen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 22, 2022
Build and grow a successful brand or business online with our social media marketing agency's all done for you service
  • Social media management
  • Content ideation
  • Effective branding
  • Lead advertising
  • Influencer marketing et cetera
Don't hesitate to DM me.

mrmargo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 29, 2017
Germany
Ready to Level Up Your Fitness? Join My Exclusive Online Coaching Program!

Are you a busy professional yearning to achieve an incredible physique without sacrificing your valuable time? Look no further! I'm thrilled to announce that I'm offering a limited opportunity for one-to-one online fitness coaching tailored specifically for individuals like you who want to get in phenomenal shape without living like bodybuilders.

✅ Who am I? I'm a certified online personal trainer with a passion for helping people transform their bodies and lives. While I have experience training friends and myself, I'm now transitioning into the realm of online coaching. With my expertise and dedication, I'm confident in my ability to guide you towards your fitness goals.
✅ What's the Deal? For a select few, I'm offering 12 weeks of FREE one-to-one online coaching! All I ask in return is a fantastic testimonial if you're satisfied with the results.
✅ What Can You Expect from Me? When you embark on this fitness journey with me, you'll receive a top-notch coaching experience focused on delivering remarkable outcomes. Here's what you can anticipate:

1️⃣ Personalized Plans: We'll work together closely to create customized plans that align with your long-term goals. I believe in applying the 80/20 Pareto Principle, focusing on the 20% that truly drives results.
2️⃣ Evolving Strategies: We'll start with a solid foundation and adapt our plan based on your feedback and progress. By regularly evaluating what works and what doesn't, we'll refine our approach to maximize your success.
3️⃣ Constant Communication: I value open lines of communication, which is why I'm committed to providing 24/7 support. You'll have priority access to my email inbox, ensuring your queries are addressed within 24 hours.
4️⃣ Weekly Check-Ins: To fine-tune your training and diet regimen, we'll have weekly check-ins. This allows us to make any necessary adjustments, optimize your efforts, and keep you on track to reach your goals.

✅ What Do I Expect from You? To make our collaboration successful, I ask for a few things in return:

1️⃣ Communication and Honesty: Your feedback is crucial for tailoring the plan to your needs. Whether it's positive, negative, or simply feeling lost, open communication empowers me to optimize your experience.
2️⃣ Commitment and Dedication: I encourage you to put your best foot forward and remain consistent. By giving your all, you'll unlock your true potential, and I'll be there to support you every step of the way.
3️⃣ Timely Check-Ins: Staying on schedule is pivotal in maintaining momentum. By checking in on time, we can keep the program moving forward efficiently and maximize your progress.
4️⃣ Realistic Goal Setting: I'm committed to providing genuine guidance and realistic expectations. I won't sell you snake oil, and I encourage you to be honest with yourself about your capabilities. Together, we'll push your boundaries and surpass your limits.

✅ What will you get in the program? These are the main things you will get. You will get also access to FAQs and guides:

1️⃣ Personalized Training Sessions: To ensure you achieve phenomenal results, I recommend a minimum of 2 weight-training sessions per week. However, I understand that everyone has different schedules and preferences, so I will design a plan based on the frequency that suits you best. Most clients I've worked with train 2-4 times per week, with each session lasting no longer than 60 minutes (typically around 45 minutes). This time-efficient approach allows you to make the most of your workouts without sacrificing precious time from your busy schedule.
2️⃣ Macro-Based Dietary Guidance: For precise and accurate feedback and adjustments to your diet, I highly recommend taking a macros-based approach. By focusing on macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats) in your diet, we can optimize your nutrition for sustainable progress. To achieve this, I'll provide guidance on tracking your food intake using a reliable app. Logging your meals will enable me to fine-tune your dietary plan, ensuring you're on the right track to achieve your desired results.
3️⃣ Steps-Based Approach vs. Traditional Cardio: To enhance adherence to the program and maximize your overall energy expenditure, I prescribe a steps-based approach rather than relying solely on traditional cardio exercises (e.g., 30 minutes on the treadmill, 4 times per week). While there's nothing inherently wrong with traditional cardio, it's important to consider its impact on your non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT) - the energy burned through daily activities like walking and fidgeting.
4️⃣ Form Feedback for Optimal Progress: Capture a video of your lifts and receive personalized feedback on your form. Ensuring proper form is essential for sustainable progress and avoiding potential injuries.

Act Now - Only 3 Free Spots Available!

Secure your spot today and experience the transformative power of my exclusive online coaching program. Shoot me a DM to claim your free spot! Let's unlock your full potential together!

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Jan 14, 2023
YOU WILL NEVER HIRE A PROOFREADER AFTER READING THIS!

Are you a writer? Have you been spending dollars on proofreaders only to have your work returned with more errors than the original? Do you need a beta reader who goes through your work at lightning speed?

Okay, let me cut out the copywriting bullshit and get to the point!

I WAS BORN TO READ. I PREFER A BOOK TO A PLATE OF FOOD. I PACKED BOOKS INSTEAD OF BABY CLOTHES FOR MY HOSPITAL DELIVERY. I HAVE THE EYES OF A HAWK WHEN IT COMES TO PROOFREADING.

And, I am putting my expertise at your disposal!
For free?Almost!

If you can publish my poetry anthology on Amazon in exchange for a lifetime of beta reading and proofreading!

I don't have a website, Twitter, or Linkedin account. I have an email address and membership on this forum.

@Gregory Diehl can attest to my proofreading abilities when I volunteered to beta-read his book. (I was Aura then).

P.S. First try my services and if you find them satisfactory, let us barter.
I don't care whether people pay for the anthology or not. I just have an overwhelming need to share my creation with the world.
PPS Even if you don't need my services, but know someone that could use them, kindly tag them.

IF I CANT SPOT AN ERROR, NO ONE ELSE WILL!

sendz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 28, 2023
New Year, New Thread!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

The forum's self-promotion thread is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only per week unless someone opens a dialogue on your post.

Post away!
Instant Press Co..png
You don't have time to wait for the mainstream news to notice you!

Often you wonder how all of these entrepreneurs, companies, and maybe even your friends are getting featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, or maybe even just smaller news sites.

They know the secret that you don't, but I'm here to make putting your name on the map fast and easy!

Get access to publish yourself in 600+ news sites including Forbes, Business INSIDERS, GQ, and all of the biggest names with Instant Press Co.!

We have revolutionized how PR is done, and continue to make it easier and more affordable day by day!

Choose from our list of publications and have your company's story published guaranteed! No longer will you have to wait around for somebody to notice you, hopelessly send email pitches to journalists that are already spammed, or gamble on PR agencies that charge a retainer without any guaranteed results!

Get started with as little as $100 today!

To start getting your company mainstream press today you can reach us by Telegram, E-mail, Instagram, or book a call on our website!

Instagram: @instantpressco
Email: team@instantpress.co
Telegram (CEO): @joeysendz

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
[REMOVED - USER HAS BEEN BANNED]

This was moved to the promotional thread, if you continue to create new threads that solicit for business (hence breaking the rules) you will be removed. Good luck on the copywriting business.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Nice little tutorial/guide on how to get started doing amazon merch (print on demand business). Will be free just for this weekend.

Note: This guide is VERY short, and is meant to serve as a fast introduction to print on demand.
Amazon.com: 100 T-Shirt Designs in 1 Hour: Modular Design for Merch by Amazon: Bonus: Giving Shirts a "Vintage" Look eBook : Yates, T.: Kindle Store

G

Guest129484

I am new to the fastlane forum so Im starting out by just putting some information up about my business.

PM-Square.jpeg Printmatrixca.com

If you can think it I can print on it. Uniforms, Merchandise, Accesories with speed and quality.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Bump.

You can post one offer a week in this thread, or pay for a marketplace ad.

Please don't post offers anywhere else or you'll get banned.

Declag

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 12, 2023
We are D-Viralbiz, a short-form video subscription service designed for busy entrepreneurs to scale their content with minimal time spent.

ENTREPRENEURS RELY ON US TO CREATE ONLINE VIDEOS THAT TURN PROSPECTS INTO PAYING CLIENTS.

Leave behind the frustration of dealing with inept freelancers and stringing multiple services together.

Let us help you produce and edit short-form videos for every platform. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter... and more.

You are an entrepreneur, not a content creator. Let us do what we’re best at, so you can do what you’re best at.

Create content that resonates with your target audience

Create conversion-focused content

Most good short-form videos cost between 50 USD to 100 USD per video

At D-viralbiz subscription service, you have access to 5 videos for 75 USD and you get your first video for free

Subscribe Now

At D-viralbiz, we believe small and medium enterprises/businesses also have the right to build a solid brand without eroding their profit margin to negative digits.

No long-term contracts or paperwork.

Still on the fence? Book a call with us below.
15-minute strategy call

Attachments

• What do you think about the 8+8+8 rule _ (online-video-cutter.com).mp4
    6.5 MB · Views: 0

Chris_Varick

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Feb 8, 2021
North Germany
Want to be organized, efficient and achieve success?

dayplannerplus.com

Day Planner Plus is a online day planner, that allows you also manage your projects, goals & calendar events.
No free trial? How much does it cost? What makes this planner better than all the other planners outthere ? Why not targeting a professionell group like doctors ? Did you run thur the C.E.N.T.S model ?

Chriscross

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Oct 31, 2017
Germany
Introducing ProStack Blogger: AI-Generated Content for Your Wordpress Blog
We're excited to share the latest update from my ongoing journey: ProStack Blogger.

Our platform revolutionizes content creation for WordPress users, offering the unique ability to generate 500 to 1000 AI-generated articles directly into your blog. This is a capability that sets us apart from competitors, who often require extensive manual effort.
For just 55 EUR per provided content topic, ProStack Blogger delivers articles enriched with relevant videos and images (with proper source attribution). Each piece is meticulously Search Engine Optimized (SEO), catering to the needs of SMEs, niche site creators, Adsense traffic monetizers, and anyone looking to enhance their content output for new or existing projects.

Visit ProStack Blogger

Even if you're not currently in the market for our service, but you consider yourself as a part of our target audience, such as an online marketer, SME owner, or content creator: Please support by simply visit our website to help train our Pixel. This small action will significantly reduce my ad spend, allowing us to allocate resources more efficiently. You can also engage with our video content or explore the purchasing process.

Best regards
ChrisCross

i3arty

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 4, 2023
Hi All,

If you read a lot of books or consume a lot of content online, and want to remember some quotes or knowledge I recommend you my app that I have created -- MemoriNotes, Note, and Quote taking app

You can write notes, and quotes save them, and remind yourself every other day, every day, once a month, once a week etc. and you will get a notification of it. Also, there is a cool feature that i have never seen before so I made it in my app "Random Button" When you click it, it will display a random note of yours, to make sure you won't forget about it/miss out.

Why I made it? - I could not find a nice aesthetic simple note-taking app, that will give you random reminders QUICKLY. Yes there are apps that have reminder functions but they usually require you to click about 8+ times before you set a reminder. I wanted something quick and simple.
You make a note, and click the random date, and random time for quick selection(Or you can quickly set exact date and time you want). then you click > Remind me once a day/week/month/year/ every 3/5 days and save. About 3 clicks and you are done.
-- Also a cool "Random button" that I always wanted in for example Google Keep, so I could see random notes of mine from about 400+ notes. Really useful in my opinion if you just want to go over your notes at one point in a day.

Memori Notes - Play Store

Feedback is always appreciated!

thecakeindustrie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 28, 2023
My new website : The Cake Industrie
I've created 19 sports programs related to ours favorites anime characters like Guts ( Berserk ), Naruto, and so many others !

The programs are disgn to help you to reach your top physics !
Give me your review !

Thank you

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I am currently undergoing Cardiac Rehab, involving what they refer to as "gentle exercise" and I am relieved and pleased to say that it has been working wonders for me, refreshing me to the point that I am now ready to again contribute to this great forum.

The revival of this self-promotion thread has reminded me of the satisfaction I gained long ago when I started my thread:

Walter Hay’s Sourcing Service.

In Brief: It works on an honesty box basis and I only receive payment if I succeed in finding the product and supplier. If you search you will find a success story recounting how I found the impossible - a product that did not exist. (Until I searched the world and negotiated a JV between manufacturers in 2 countries.)

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.