The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seeking guidance for online B2B SAAS sales.

Marketing, social media, advertising

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Hey All,

Wanted to drop a quick update, as well as ask for some assistance.

Update: I fully gave up my 9-5 over a month ago now to chase my dream (I held on to my job probably 3 months longer than I needed to). I created a business service that allows companies to easily implement intranets, as well as enterprise type software more easily. The main sell is the intranet software which allows a company to send out announcements, host docs, and run analytics on engagement of the system. I have $11K savings at this point and after business income I only have about $600 expenses per month. So I have about a year of runway.

Here's where I'd love some tips. I know how to pick up the phone and make calls, But I'd like to learn more on selling to businesses online - how possible it is to try to automate the sales process online? I know it's a learning process, there are not any "one trick fits all", but not even sure where to get started. I am skeptical on what I read online from "gurus".

Another note: Loving UNSCRIPTED so far, if you haven't got it - get it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.