The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Secure 15 to 30 Sales Calls for Your Agency or Online Service Business Every Month

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
May I ask what kind of resources are needed to implament your strategies? by resources do you mean e.g - a sales team to handle leads then team of marketers to carry out the work? Or software/ hardware resources. Just curious is all as i am starting a agnecy and if this will help me to scale once I get to 7k to 10k then to100k then yes please good sir take my money.
Truly amazed with your product knowing there is something to take my agency to the big leagues haha
By resources I mostly mean financial - building your team and scaling will require resources, so those have to be there from the start. Our AI-Driven Lead Gen system will get leads for you by itself, without any work on your part, all you have to do is follow-up with conversations by email and/or LinkedIn. But there are other lead generation strategies we teach inside which would require that you hire people to implement and manage.

Inside the program we cover everything you need to scale - from your market strategy, pricing, offers, guarantees, to lead generation & funnels, sales, referrals & testimonials/case studies, building and scaling a team, management of risks and people, as well as becoming a celebrity/authority and being featured in high-value media. But once again, since we guarantee results, we've got to make sure of two things:
(1) the people who come in understand the basics and have the required work ethic - they're not complete newbies
(2) they have the resources required to finance and sustain the growth

Hopefully that makes sense, but do let me know if you have any other questions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
By resources I mostly mean financial - building your team and scaling will require resources, so those have to be there from the start. Our AI-Driven Lead Gen system will get leads for you by itself, without any work on your part, all you have to do is follow-up with conversations by email and/or LinkedIn. But there are other lead generation strategies we teach inside which would require that you hire people to implement and manage.

Inside the program we cover everything you need to scale - from your market strategy, pricing, offers, guarantees, to lead generation & funnels, sales, referrals & testimonials/case studies, building and scaling a team, management of risks and people, as well as becoming a celebrity/authority and being featured in high-value media. But once again, since we guarantee results, we've got to make sure of two things:
(1) the people who come in understand the basics and have the required work ethic - they're not complete newbies
(2) they have the resources required to finance and sustain the growth

Hopefully that makes sense, but do let me know if you have any other questions!

Yeah that makes sense.

Wow that program sounds like the bees knees really.

What type of leads are they?

The conversation your jumping in is that where you swoop in and book a sales call close it> Then create and execute the marketing strategy > clients happy > get paid > repeat.

So for this awsome product to be successful you need:
-Sales team to close these leads.
-Staff capable to execute the volume to high quality.
-finances to hire new member to learn your strategies.
Does the new hire need any specific skill set or would it be somthing your team teaches, When implementing the startegy?

P.S Really appreciate you answering my questions, i just think what you have here is so brilliant. I can't help but want to know more about it. Great work and thank you for your times messaging me back.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
What type of leads are they?
They are targeted leads. We use an AI algorithm to improve targeting over time based on the feedback we get from you. They will be leads from your niche, who are basically your ideal targets.
Does the new hire need any specific skill set or would it be somthing your team teaches, When implementing the startegy?
Yes, we do teach you how to build your team and organisation, including what you need to do to build culture and manage the business as it grows/scales.
P.S Really appreciate you answering my questions, i just think what you have here is so brilliant. I can't help but want to know more about it. Great work and thank you for your times messaging me back.
No worries, if you are interested to see what our training is like on the inside, just watch the freely available training here and do the exercises: Free Training - TANDA Digital

They will help you in your business. And then check our YouTube Channel and Blog, there’s a lot of useful trainings and content there, like for example:
View: https://youtu.be/HfR_cjxljyQ

5 Ways to Get More Appointments for Your Agency or Freelancing Business - TANDA Digital

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
They are targeted leads. We use an AI algorithm to improve targeting over time based on the feedback we get from you. They will be leads from your niche, who are basically your ideal targets.

Yes, we do teach you how to build your team and organisation, including what you need to do to build culture and manage the business as it grows/scales.

No worries, if you are interested to see what our training is like on the inside, just watch the freely available training here and do the exercises: Free Training - TANDA Digital

They will help you in your business. And then check our YouTube Channel and Blog, there’s a lot of useful trainings and content there, like for example:
View: https://youtu.be/HfR_cjxljyQ

5 Ways to Get More Appointments for Your Agency or Freelancing Business - TANDA Digital
Thank you for answering my questions i appciate it and thank you for the free training love expanding my knowledge. Thanks again brother.

RebornPhoenix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 27, 2020
Netherlands
Hey Man, I would love to buy your program. But the price on your checkout page is $197 rather than $49.

Please let me know, would love to learn and grow using your method.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey Man, I would love to buy your program. But the price on your checkout page is $197 rather than $49.

Please let me know, would love to learn and grow using your method.
Hey, the product is off the market, you shouldn't be able to access that link. We no longer offer support for it, as mentioned before in this thread, it was available just while we were sponsoring the forum!

John Clancy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Feb 23, 2015
Hey, the product is off the market, you shouldn't be able to access that link. We no longer offer support for it, as mentioned before in this thread, it was available just while we were sponsoring the forum!
Hey Tudor - I can see that there's a 301 redirect in place for AI-Driven Lead Generation System - TANDA Digital to AI-Driven Lead Generation System - TANDA Digital, but it looks as if the direct "Add to Cart" link you included in your initial post (Cart - TANDA Digital) still works. This is presumably happening because the product is still published in WooCommerce/whatever eCommerce solution you're using.

If you don't want that link to be accessed, I'd recommend you do one of the following:

1. Remove the product
2. Edit your original posting so that the links are no longer included
3. Put a redirect in place for that direct Add to Cart link so that people can't follow through on it (not sure if that would still just add it to their cart anyway, though - you'd need to test)

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hi everyone,

A quick announcement, this product is now back in business and you can purchase it again.

We've actually expanded it and have also now added a guide to how you can take a social media conversation from start to a booked call on your calendar.

The new price is $97.

Please check the updated landing page here: https://tanda.digital/exclusive-pmlgs/

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

A quick announcement, this product is now back in business and you can purchase it again.

We've actually expanded it and have also now added a guide to how you can take a social media conversation from start to a booked call on your calendar.

The new price is $97.

Please check the updated landing page here: https://tanda.digital/exclusive-pmlgs/
Hey that's awesome news! I glad that you got this back on the market as I am looking in to something like this for my agency in the new year? Any thing change about it from last time we spoke other than the price?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hey that's awesome news! I glad that you got this back on the market as I am looking in to something like this for my agency in the new year? Any thing change about it from last time we spoke other than the price?
There have been small changes, the major one is the addition of the Chat Workflow Guide - which shows you how to take a conversation from beginning to a booked call on your calendar. This is useful both for yourself if you don’t know how to do it, but also extremely useful in training someone else, like a VA, to do this work for you.

Other than that, no changes!

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
There have been small changes, the major one is the addition of the Chat Workflow Guide - which shows you how to take a conversation from beginning to a booked call on your calendar. This is useful both for yourself if you don’t know how to do it, but also extremely useful in training someone else, like a VA, to do this work for you.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Elias

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Oct 31, 2016
Canada

Still selling?

Landingpages are all 404

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%