The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Secret Entourage Founder in The Fast Lane

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Hi Everyone,

My name is Pejman, and I am the founder of SecretEntourage.com

My team recently did a story on MJ DeMarco and i figured it only made sense for me to pop in here. I have gone through his book and enjoyed his perspective on wealth. Its different and refreshing. Many of the main guys at Secret are members here and spoke highly of the community. Many of you may know Don, the CEO in charge of Secret.

I am pretty private for the most part but my background is in Finance, coaching and leadership.

I currently own 4 businesses that are all active and doing well.

- A consulting firm that focuses on corporate leadership training.

- A Luxury Lifestyle concierge service that provides those who don't want to be known with exotics, watches, boats, jets and more; we dont broker like others, we own most of our own inventory which makes us very unique.

- I also founded Secret Entourage back in 2006 and launched it in 2008, took a step back for a few years and now I am back full force with it to help the team.

- I am also a VC on a limited basis for projects that align well with my other ventures.

I have authored many books myself on Entrepreneurship and Business and would be glad to be a resource for anyone I can on here for any of the above.

My passion is similar to Mj's when it comes to cars and watches. I have had god knows how many lambos and exotics and switch cars every 4-5 months. My current cars are a 2008 Range Rover HSE supercharged, a 2007 Aston Vantage (company car) and a 2004 Bentley Arnage Red Label. I am even worst with watches...The list is long. :rolleyes:

I guess that sums it up and like I said feel free to let me know how I may assist anyone.

Here is my book: http://www.secretentourage.com/store/third_circle_theory/

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Welcome to the forum!

I've been following you guys via Facebook and the site for a while. I've been a bit skeptical about who was behind the whole thing, because I could barely find any information on exactly who "we" were when you were talking about the site (it didn't help that you had interviews with Amy Sangster and David Himler who seem to not have made the millions they claimed....).

There were vague references about Don Sabatini, but no clear details about how and why you guys earned your stripes.

Perhaps your next interview could be about SecretEntourage founder's success stories....!

Actually I agree with you, Don's story however has been on the site since day 1. He was the first success story we did. You look at our old stories and see all about his background and accomplishments. The only thing he doesnt do is expose his picture, thats because he is really ugly :) just J/K

We are taking down Rob Himler and Amy's story very shortly. We have followed the fiasco and agree that there is no merit there. That was actually my decision to take them down. However, I will say that our story contrary to what most believe has no mention of how much money Robert has made, but rather explains how to build followers on you tube and other platforms as Robert has done well. No matter where people's money come from or how much they have, there is always value in Entrepreneurs who have mastered a skillset and can share with others their best practices. My belief was that there was value in Robert's story but not so much Amy's. The decision to take them down was based upon the fact that they copycat a cheap version of Secret Entourage and charged people to use it which is not acceptable in my book. They also show no support of our cause despite us referring them traffic.

Hope that explains and that was a very valid point.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Actually I agree with you, Don's story however has been on the site since day 1. He was the first success story we did. You look at our old stories and see all about his background and accomplishments. The only thing he doesnt do is expose his picture, thats because he is really ugly just J/K

We are taking down Rob Himler and Amy's story very shortly. We have followed the fiasco and agree that there is no merit there. That was actually my decision to take them down. However, I will say that our story contrary to what most believe has no mention of how much money Robert has made, but rather explains how to build followers on you tube and other platforms as Robert has done well. No matter where people's money come from or how much they have, there is always value in Entrepreneurs who have mastered a skillset and can share with others their best practices. My belief was that there was value in Robert's story but not so much Amy's. The decision to take them down was based upon the fact that they copycat a cheap version of Secret Entourage and charged people to use it which is not acceptable in my book. They also show no support of our cause despite us referring them traffic.

Hope that explains and that was a very valid point.

Wow. Thanks for the follow-up.

I ll email you a copy of my book, It ll come out in two weeks, but i ll send you an early copy. I d love to know your thoughts on it.

I have a long reading queue but I'd be happy to take a look. My email is mj ===at= theFastlaneForum.com.

Seems this forum is filled of millionaires who've been selling their books. hehehe

Ahhh, much better than a bunch of broke fools with no track record selling their books, wouldn't ya say? :)

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
For those of you who wonder what I look like...

A few months ago, I was filming a mini series called the Rules of Entrepreneurship have changed and we put out a request on FB for people who would have wanted to interview me. We invited Jessica, one of our online followers to come in and interview me asking a series of questions that our newsletter subscribers had submitted.

Hope you enjoy this video.

[video=youtube;3AGQH5pEJU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGQH5pEJU4[/video]

yahdmon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 3, 2012
I live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Just got this from your site:

For all that keep messaging me about it, here is the link to the book. Thanks

Secret Entourage Third Circle Theory

{We may never validate the purpose of our existence even if we have been become very successful in our careers, or through our own businesses. This is because true purpose is not tied to money and holds no relevance as to the possessions we obtain or even the perception of others, but it is highly dependent upon how we perceive our own potential and the inspiration we find in our work. However, if we beleive to find what validates our existence, the impossible becomes possible and our minds become limitless in their quest for improvement and innovation.}

Very freaking profound... if this is from within you I am definately buying the book because are a deep thinker. Continued success in all you attempt to do -- because I know there is more than enough out there for you and me and for every other freaking person who comes along. No need to steel your ideas.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Care to share? :thumbsup:

The daily box Includes
AP ROO Navy
AP ROO White theme
AP rubber clad
Hublot Big Bang Carbon
Pam90
Patek Nautilus
UN Maxi marine 43mm Rose gold

The vault list is VERY long...Lots of Patek and AP in there. Vault items are mine but belong to my concierge inventory so i always have pieces for some of my watch collector clients etc,,,

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
We are a team of 3 partners and currently have 17 people work on Secret, 10 part time on contract and 7 full time.

Welcome to the forum!

I've been following you guys via Facebook and the site for a while. I've been a bit skeptical about who was behind the whole thing, because I could barely find any information on exactly who "we" were when you were talking about the site (it didn't help that you had interviews with Amy Sangster and David Himmler who seem to not have made the millions they claimed....).

There were vague references about Don Sabatini, but no clear details about how and why you guys earned your stripes.

Perhaps your next interview could be about SecretEntourage founder's success stories....!

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I just read through all the success stories and Allen Wong really struck out. Especially the part when he said his mother disapproved of his first lambo purchase, but during it's delivery; she shed a tear. That's powerful man.

Anyone know his username on here?

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
There are no requirements per se. We look for people who are doing great things, have achieved a level of success in their field above the norm and who enjoy giving back to others by teaching. Those interviews make the academy. Add who are lifestyle driven to interviews for the home site.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Random thought.

The Secretentourage people kill it. When I need an extra dose of motivation (outside of the forum) I read one of their interviews to remind myself of how much I am not doing.

Can you say BOSS?

D

DeletedUser2

Welcome to the Fastlane, quite a diverse crew here. but dont be dissuaded by the occasional idiot. we are pretty good at self policing.

would love to chat with you about some of your experiences :)

as well as some of your products!

Z

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Looking forward to hearing from you! Love the site! Gave you some speed to get you closer to your real life speed ;)

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Haha Alana, there's nothing like a fastlane lady with plenty of business stuff going on, right? :)

Didn't I read somewhere about you having your first child? If so: Congrats!!!

Spoken like a true Fastlaner! :)

BTW, there are a handful of ladies on this forum too, so on behalf of the estrogen roaming around here, welcome!

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Damn, I think i just felt myself hating on you a little. WELCOME

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
Welcome aboard bro! Always awesome to have another "in the trenches" entrepreneur with us!

Hi MJ.

Glad you popped in on this tread, I am glad to be part of the fastlane. Let me know if I can do anything to help around here.

I ll email you a copy of my book, It ll come out in two weeks, but i ll send you an early copy. I d love to know your thoughts on it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...