The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seattle Meetup?

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
How is everyone?

Would love to setup a meetup sometime with the WA group

Shame, GrumpyCat is now a deleteduser, i always liked his posts.

Respond if any of you are around for a meetup :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Awesome! Somehow I didn't see this thread when I looked through. I am always down for a meetup!
Awesome, let's give it a day or say to see if anyone else is interested, if not we can still plan something

Newbophobia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 10, 2013
Great! Lets wait for this thread to slide off the front page once more

If you don't mind me asking how old are you guys?

@InnovateDesign
I'm 20, turning 21 in September. I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you all and making some new friends :)

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
@Newbophobia @InnovateDesign @rick912

This weekend I am not available (I am meeting family over the weekend in skagit county)

I am also 19

I will look for a good meetup place for us all

And feel free to suggest a place you guys would like to meetup at too (if you have something in mind)

InnovateDesign

777 MPH
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 16, 2016
Taxco, MX
@Newbophobia @InnovateDesign @rick912

This weekend I am not available (I am meeting family over the weekend in skagit county)

I am also 19

I will look for a good meetup place for us all

And feel free to suggest a place you guys would like to meetup at too (if you have something in mind)
Hey man,

I am totally down to meet up usually anytime on the weekends. Also, I am available before 1:30pm on the weekdays everyday :)

A good place to meet up would be Seattle maybe? Or Everett if that is too far.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
You guys available this Saturday?

I am trying to decide where we all should meet up

Are you apposed to spending money if we all do an activity or go out to eat together?

Don't want anyone to be left out

rick912

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 5, 2016
Everett, Washington
You guys available this Saturday?

I am trying to decide where we all should meet up

Are you apposed to spending money if we all do an activity or go out to eat together?

Don't want anyone to be left out

I'll always spring for a cup of coffee. I'm available Saturday morning. Say north seattle or so?

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
Hey all, I'm in the Kirkland area. Would enjoy meeting up, schedule permitting!

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Anyone up for a meetup post 9:30am?

Thursday-Sunday I am available
(If Friday, might have to be post 11:30am, unclear whether I have a 10:30am class that day)

Chris Chapin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 7, 2017
Seattle, WA
Hey, I just joined but have been doing MANY types of business for about 10 years. If any of you are still in Seattle or the area, and are into more than just one field (I like to chat with people who are into more than just a single niche like, ONLY KDP, or JUST Airbnbs), I'd love to meet up whenever you have time and throw around ideas, plus I'd be happy to help or give info in any way I can. Basically just looking to meet other entrepreneurs in the area!

I have experience with these fields:

· Airbnbs/VRBO - Selecting, Running, Automating, Investing. I currently have 2 (had 2 more)

· iOS Apps - Designing, Hiring Programmers, Niche selection, marketing, selling via empire flippers, and licensing code. - I currently have 3 apps (sold one and had 3 more in the past)

· Affiliate Marketing - Selecting, ROI testing, Copy writing, etc. - Currently running 9 campaigns, have run as many as 30 at once.

· KDP Publishing - Niche selection, newsletter building, VA hiring, design, ROI testing, Amazon SEO. - Currently have 51 books published. All were written or designed by VAs / Ghostwriters.

· Bitcoin/Altcoin/ICO investing & day trading - Expire with everything from cold wallets, ICO investments, margin lending investing, etc. - Have been investing in this market since June 2016 with excellent results. I recommend it!

· Print On Demand - Niche selection, Design sourcing, ROI testing, publishing. - Currently run multiple designs on multiple platforms.

· Drop Shipping - Niche selection, Website Design, conversion optimization, adwords campaigns, etc. - Have run 3 drop shipping stores, currently all are sold or shut down to focus on more passive income.

· FBA - Finding/negotiating with suppliers, Niche Selection, Product testing, etc. - Imported various items in the past, however this field is now very competitive, so I've moved on to other things.

· "PASSIVE" Commercial real estate Investing - Parking Lots, Laundromats, Self-storage, Car washes, etc. - Looking into this as the next are of investment. Would love to chat with others who are interested.

I don't expect you to have experience with all these btw, just putting it out there, I'd be happy to help and chat about any of these or some other ideas. I have no courses to sell, although I could probably recommend some resources if you want. Hope one of you is still around! I'm on Cap Hill btw.

Best Regards,

Christopher Chapin

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Hey, I just joined but have been doing MANY types of business for about 10 years. If any of you are still in Seattle or the area, and are into more than just one field (I like to chat with people who are into more than just a single niche like, ONLY KDP, or JUST Airbnbs), I'd love to meet up whenever you have time and throw around ideas, plus I'd be happy to help or give info in any way I can. Basically just looking to meet other entrepreneurs in the area!

I have experience with these fields:

· Airbnbs/VRBO - Selecting, Running, Automating, Investing. I currently have 2 (had 2 more)

· iOS Apps - Designing, Hiring Programmers, Niche selection, marketing, selling via empire flippers, and licensing code. - I currently have 3 apps (sold one and had 3 more in the past)

· Affiliate Marketing - Selecting, ROI testing, Copy writing, etc. - Currently running 9 campaigns, have run as many as 30 at once.

· KDP Publishing - Niche selection, newsletter building, VA hiring, design, ROI testing, Amazon SEO. - Currently have 51 books published. All were written or designed by VAs / Ghostwriters.

· Bitcoin/Altcoin/ICO investing & day trading - Expire with everything from cold wallets, ICO investments, margin lending investing, etc. - Have been investing in this market since June 2016 with excellent results. I recommend it!

· Print On Demand - Niche selection, Design sourcing, ROI testing, publishing. - Currently run multiple designs on multiple platforms.

· Drop Shipping - Niche selection, Website Design, conversion optimization, adwords campaigns, etc. - Have run 3 drop shipping stores, currently all are sold or shut down to focus on more passive income.

· FBA - Finding/negotiating with suppliers, Niche Selection, Product testing, etc. - Imported various items in the past, however this field is now very competitive, so I've moved on to other things.

· "PASSIVE" Commercial real estate Investing - Parking Lots, Laundromats, Self-storage, Car washes, etc. - Looking into this as the next are of investment. Would love to chat with others who are interested.

I don't expect you to have experience with all these btw, just putting it out there, I'd be happy to help and chat about any of these or some other ideas. I have no courses to sell, although I could probably recommend some resources if you want. Hope one of you is still around! I'm on Cap Hill btw.

Best Regards,

Christopher Chapin

Finally, the first Washington meet up has happened!

Went really well. @Chris Chapin really knows his shit and gave me some really valuable insights.

I am always down to meet other members. Post here and we'll schedule a time and a place.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.