The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

School Teacher builds $5 Million per year business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Very nice find. Guess I'm state biased a bit, but I always love seeing local success stories.

MrDoctor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 13, 2007
Dude, I just checked out his site and it was instantly a OMFG from me, lol :rofl:. That site is genius :notworthy:! What a simple and brilliant idea. Of course, why didn't I think of that?!

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Thanks for sending the link. Intersting article with several lessons for me. I have never figured the whole blog thing out, every little bit of info helps me get the concept better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
That's great how he uses his blog to drive traffic to his ecommerce site. That's kinda what I do, except I need to get better at writing linkbait headlines and content for my blog. This is so inspirational! *heads over to blog to write an article*

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.