The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

School Teacher builds $5 Million per year business

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
Very nice find. Guess I'm state biased a bit, but I always love seeing local success stories.

MrDoctor

New Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
Dude, I just checked out his site and it was instantly a OMFG from me, lol :rofl:. That site is genius :notworthy:! What a simple and brilliant idea. Of course, why didn't I think of that?!

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
Thanks for sending the link. Intersting article with several lessons for me. I have never figured the whole blog thing out, every little bit of info helps me get the concept better.

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
That's great how he uses his blog to drive traffic to his ecommerce site. That's kinda what I do, except I need to get better at writing linkbait headlines and content for my blog. This is so inspirational! *heads over to blog to write an article*

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom