The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Satistime - Work like a Boss. Sleep like a Baby.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Patrick Jones

growing
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Dec 9, 2018
Berlin
Hello fellow fastlaners,

I'd like to share with you the progress of my first product: Satistime

Development on the tool started over a year ago. Back then I was frustrated with the existing todo list solutions, as none of them allowed me to schedule my todos. I could set due dates, but no start dates (and times!). Which often left me overwhelmed in the morning (oh my, five todos due today) and frustrated in the evening (oh dang, five todos due today).

I researched a lot and a common recommendation people had was to use a calendar (e.g. google). But that was tedious because a calendar can not have unscheduled todos, nor does it realise when a todo has gone by unfinished.

Some products addressed the issue marginally but none really fit the bill. So I decided to build one, to combine a calendar with a todo list, and that worked quite well.

I use the tool throughout the day pretty much every day. Need to call somebody later? Into the calendar. Want to research something next week? Into the calendar. Keeps the head nice and free.

With time progressing I became more goal-oriented and at some point wanted a digital (non-paper) solution to keep track of my endeavours. With the infrastructure already in place, it took only a couple of weeks to implement a well-rounded solution. Now the calendar is accompanied by an overview of my goals and I know exactly what's going on when I check the dashboard in the morning.

Now I'm at a point where I have a tool that solves several pain points:
1. I don't have an overview of my current goals and the steps I need to take towards them
2. I don't know where my goals stand
3. I am overwhelmed by the day's tasks in the morning
4. I have todos that I just never get around to

And if the product solves my pain, why not yours as well?

You can try Satistime for free for a whole month, sign-up is here: https://www.satistime.com

Would love to hear what you all think! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.