The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Satellite Internet connection distributor

Saavedra

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 4, 2013
This is a business that probably already exists, but with the coming of large satellite webs providing internet access will probably become more available.

I'm thinking that the large satellite network owners will eventually start offering service to private customers at scale within relatively reduced price, and when that happens they might not want to set up shop in each country and handle customers themselves, but use distributors. or would they?

How can one position to become such a distributor or would it end up being already present internet providers in each country that would take that role?

I'm aware this goes against control commandment, I'm just theorizing here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
This is a business that probably already exists, but with the coming of large satellite webs providing internet access will probably become more available.

I'm thinking that the large satellite network owners will eventually start offering service to private customers at scale within relatively reduced price, and when that happens they might not want to set up shop in each country and handle customers themselves, but use distributors. or would they?

How can one position to become such a distributor or would it end up being already present internet providers in each country that would take that role?

I'm aware this goes against control commandment, I'm just theorizing here.
SpaceX will get a huge market share, with their new sattellites. I think.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.