The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sales e-mail templates?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Does anyone know any site or where I could find html email templetes? possibly similar to those sent out by big companies for new product announcments and click through's etc.

I have found both buzz emails and sales emails to be effective but i want to take the next step wih the image of the email. Instead of just being written out i would like to add graphics etc.

This method of small scale sales works well for the Girlfriends jewlery business too so I plan to let her tinker with it as well maybe it will help her.

I know some templete websties were mentioned here in the past however, I do not know where to find them. Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I use Aweber: http://www.aweber.com/features.htm and they have many html email templates to choose from.

Their service costs about $20/month for unlimited autoresponders and very high delivery rates.

This is intresting but i am not at this level of e-mails yet. im looking for a place to get a few templetes i can add content and pictures too. This would be something good for the future however.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I use www.constantcontact.com and I really like them. Very user friendly- coming from me this means A LOT- as my technology level as of about 3 years ago was about that of carrier pigeons, a sundial and an abacus.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
my technology level as of about 3 years ago was about that of carrier pigeons, a sundial and an abacus.

:eusa_clap:

...being someone who is immersed in technology up to my neck every day, there are a lot of times your tools seem like the better way!

Weren't computers supposed to allow us all to work 10 hours a week by the 21st century?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.