The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Running a global crypto pyramid scheme from my mother's basement

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
LOL at your thread title, I'm hoping your INTRO is facetious and not true!?

Welcome aboard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I am a company employee, and dabble in business on the side. My biggest interest is in physical products mainly related to fashion and daily appliances, and taking an idea from the concept to the actual sample with the goal of marketing it. After dabbling for years in direct real estate investment and Amazon publishing, which were always intended to be side hustles only with very limited downsides, I am pursuing a product idea which is more risky and involves more uncertainty. Looking forward to exchange ideas and experiences, especially with people who have experience in prototyping and developing physical products all the way until manufacturing.

Cheers All,

PTH
Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds great.
And if you're still working your normal job you can take some risks without a problem.
Wish you all the best.

Cheers
Kasimir

ParttimeHustler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Nov 19, 2020
Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I am a company employee, and dabble in business on the side. My biggest interest is in physical products mainly related to fashion and daily appliances, and taking an idea from the concept to the actual sample with the goal of marketing it. After dabbling for years in direct real estate investment and Amazon publishing, which were always intended to be side hustles only with very limited downsides, I am pursuing a product idea which is more risky and involves more uncertainty. Looking forward to exchange ideas and experiences, especially with people who have experience in prototyping and developing physical products all the way until manufacturing.

Cheers All,

PTH

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ShepardHumphries

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Feb 5, 2020
Hello All,

Cheers All,

PTH
Thanks for being an innovator, welcome!

ParttimeHustler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Nov 19, 2020
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Hope to exchange lots of info and experiences.

Welcome aboard.

Just a little spice on an otherwise very normal self-introduction ;)

Tom H.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica

Welcome aboard.

hah, also came here to say LOL.

Great work @ParttimeHustler, I had to click.

I don't anything about physical products, but please start a progress thread once you have an idea you're committed too, I'd love to follow along and learn.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.