The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Rules before marriage

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
I don’t understand, can’t you just look it up in the book? It’s not like it’s an obscure passage in some huge chapter. It’s a concept that stands out on its own. (Hint:1-2-3)

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Just buy all three books, wrap them up with a big bow, place it on the reception table and call it good. Probably the best wedding advice you can give them for a life time.

Valle

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Apr 27, 2015
I don’t understand, can’t you just look it up in the book? It’s not like it’s an obscure passage in some huge chapter. It’s a concept that stands out on its own. (Hint:1-2-3)
You´re right, I'm just very busy atm and my sister's getting married this weekend so I needed to find some material for a speech fast and I remembered that you had some good advice. I was able to find the chapter after I scanned the audiobook on audible.

Btw, if I have your attention I just wanted to say thank you and that all your books have had a huge positive impact on my life starting with the Fastlane when I was 18!

Valle

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Apr 27, 2015
Hey guys!
Does anyone remember the rules/check list to see if you should marry your partner that MJ laid out in his latest book?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
You´re right, I'm just very busy atm and my sister's getting married this weekend so I needed to find some material for a speech fast and I remembered that you had some good advice. I was able to find the chapter after I scanned the audiobook on audible.

Btw, if I have your attention I just wanted to say thank you and that all your books have had a huge positive impact on my life starting with the Fastlane when I was 18!

Ah, well if she's getting it married, it is too late for 1-2-3! I wish them well!

Glad you found value in the books.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
Hey guys!
Does anyone remember the rules/check list to see if you should marry your partner that MJ laid out in his latest book?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom