The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

RSS News Feeds Live

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I've installed a News Section (Fastlane Business News) which is an RSS feed that finds Fastlane-type news articles.

I'm really surprised to find that the aggregator is finding some really good stuff -- its taking me hours to read all these good stories.

I didn't think it find the type of content I was looking for, but in its first hour of work, its done yeomen's work!

:hurray:

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
This explains a lot. I was wondering why you would post something under one name and then reply to your own post under another name. :smx4:

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Yes, the RSS account is "Fastlane-News" - I don't post the stories, the feed does.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I thought you were having double personality issues....
but hey, that would also give you the chance to drive two fast cars at the same time!!!

I like the idea. The posts seems interesting though I haven't read even one completely yet.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I like the idea assuming it works well. I really appreciate all the innovating you've done for the site. I guess that's why I get such a good feeling about the future of this forum!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum