The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RSS News Feeds Live

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I've installed a News Section (Fastlane Business News) which is an RSS feed that finds Fastlane-type news articles.

I'm really surprised to find that the aggregator is finding some really good stuff -- its taking me hours to read all these good stories.

I didn't think it find the type of content I was looking for, but in its first hour of work, its done yeomen's work!

:hurray:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
This explains a lot. I was wondering why you would post something under one name and then reply to your own post under another name. :smx4:

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Yes, the RSS account is "Fastlane-News" - I don't post the stories, the feed does.

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I thought you were having double personality issues....
but hey, that would also give you the chance to drive two fast cars at the same time!!!

I like the idea. The posts seems interesting though I haven't read even one completely yet.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I like the idea assuming it works well. I really appreciate all the innovating you've done for the site. I guess that's why I get such a good feeling about the future of this forum!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Bought most of your Freelance courses tonight with the Black Friday discount. I'll get started...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
It's taken a long time to write this but I wanted to be honest and real. I had to get it off my...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom