The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Roller coaster of an entrepreneur

akinwumi009

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 27, 2019
Good day everyday. Since when I've read the fast lane millionaire I've developed entrepreneurship mindset.job is so scarce for us even with your University certificate. Job are given to people based on who you know at the top. After the compulsory youth service after graduation. I delved into entrepreneurship fully. I was new to my first biz in which I lost all my savings. I picked up my self after that relocated to my state. I was jobless for some months before I started following a friend to work. I learnt so many with my friend then I set up another biz for myself. I'm living fine with the biz. The biz gulped all time. I work Monday to Monday no resting day. The biz has competition and it demand you're present every moment. It is money transaction it's not easy to employ someone. I don't have time to read, no time to progress in my programming language study. I'm stuck. Pls how can I follow the fast lane millionaire footprint??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.