The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Request] Project Yourself Method

PetterParker

PARKED
Jan 6, 2020
Protecting yourself is always important. If you agree with me, you can comment to witness.

I just found the Project Yourself course of Amish Shah author at EBIZCOURSES. I need a little review of this site before I buy their service

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Protecting yourself is always important. If you agree with me, you can comment to witness.

I just found the Project Yourself course of Amish Shah author at ebizocurses. I need a little review of this site before I buy their service

Thank you

"Tap into your infinite power and true abundance by exploring your heart, mind and soul for life changing results with a nine level training series based on the power of the Sri Yantra. "

Smells like major BS to me.
Waste of time.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015

I just found the Project Yourself course of Amish Shah author at ebizocurses. I need a little review of this site before I buy their service

Thank you
@PetterParker
I think the thing that is going to be 100% most beneficial for you is to slow your roll, read MJ's book, observe how other people give and take from this community (proper intro, stated goals and level of expertise, areas of interest, etc, etc), read the gold threads that apply to what you want to do, the list goes on.

This isn't a guru course review website. You're going to find very limited value approaching from that angle.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Based in this thread and your last thread, I agree with @broswoodwork.

What are you actually trying to accomplish? And what value can you provide to others on the forum?

Spend your time reading the forum for a couple weeks. Then come back and ask relevant questions, with enough background information so that someone can actually help you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

PetterParker

PARKED
Jan 6, 2020
"Tap into your infinite power and true abundance by exploring your heart, mind and soul for life changing results with a nine level training series based on the power of the Sri Yantra. "

Smells like major BS to me.
Waste of time.
Thank you ! !

• Banned

PetterParker

PARKED
Jan 6, 2020
@PetterParker
I think the thing that is going to be 100% most beneficial for you is to slow your roll, read MJ's book, observe how other people give and take from this community (proper intro, stated goals and level of expertise, areas of interest, etc, etc), read the gold threads that apply to what you want to do, the list goes on.

This isn't a guru course review website. You're going to find very limited value approaching from that angle.
Can you cmt the review site about the courses ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.