The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rep bank $0? How it mimics your real life bank.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I usually collect them from being nice to other writers. lol

tmb22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 8, 2018
USA
This is a great comparison, but thank God I have more than my rep bank in my real bank

John F.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Aug 29, 2018
Arizona
This is a fantastic thread about creating value. As a newer-ish member, I feel the same way as many of the other new contributors out there. This forum has a TON of amazing information already in it about a wide variety of topics. It's intimidating to get on here to try to provide value right away. I have seen a few instances where new contributors post something that has already been posted years ago. That older post gets referenced and the traffic goes to the older post and the new one dies. There is nothing wrong with that.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, one way to start contributing is with a Progress/Execution thread (something I am working offline on as I build something completely new to me). That type of thread brings about discussion and new ideas that some of the old threads may not have yet.

Providing value in the forum is like providing value in real life. Not everyone is going to be able to come in and make an impact right away and be the next big thing. We need to start somewhere though, even if it's at the bottom with no visitors/readers/customers/followers to speak of.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.