The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

REAL ESTATE REIpro Gives Back!

Micklee

New Contributor
Sep 4, 2007
NJ
I have to give MAJOR Kudos to Reipro for his time on the Beginner conference call! We had several members on the call from around the country. Reipro answered everyone's questions and elaborated with some entertaining stories.

I'm impressed and encouraged by what you've built since 2000!

Thank you for spending 1 1/2 hours with us telling your story, sharing what you've learned and encouraging action! I look forward to the next one!

Michelle

Coastal New Jersey :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ouie

New Contributor
Oct 22, 2007
Philadelphia area
I concur....I can't show my appreciation enough for the information and the inspiration...A great plus was to actually hear the voices of the real people behind the avatars doing real things !

PieThief

PARKED
Oct 14, 2007
I couldn't make the call but I just listened to the recording. Really good information to have! I wouldn't have thought about using the local banks but now I'm already trying to remember where they all are around here. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom