The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Regeneration Nation: DEVLOPING FOOD SECURITY by Redesigning Communities in rural America to sponsor Micro-Farmers for Produce Shares

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Regeneration

PARKED
May 1, 2021
Mission: To return American land to American people and regenerate Life in rural America by developing Sustainable Country Subdivisions with affordable Private Lots and extensive Amenities including Community Recreation & Food Security developed through local Micro-farms Sponsored and facilitated by Lot Purchases. In exchange for Home & Farm Start-Up Packages, the Micro-Farmers perpetually return 50% of their Produce/ Profit in Split Shares to Subdivision Lot Owners. In full Development, these Communities are also able to facilitate seasonal Sponsorships to Artisans and Entrepreneurs, establishing productive Communities that engage in Cultural Arts, Food Production, Private Businesses, Eco-Tourism and Sustainable Education.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
What time will course be in Hong Kong? It will be very late, at 1:00 AM HK time as the starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom