The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommendations on Web Design / Product + Content Photography Outsourcing

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
637%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
I have several physical / eCommerce products that are selling throughout Amazon / Ebay / Jet.com / Etsy etc with more or less 'barebones' shopify websites that I created that also get a fair amount of traffic through them.

The websites are a 'good' start but in no ways are as polished of, or as professional as they can be. I have something to the tune of 3-4 websites that need to all be revised with much better product photography, excellent copy writing, and much more modern feeling designs to give them that 'premium' face for each product and company.

I don't have enough work for a full time employee but need your help and references on who to consult to help with great website / photography / content creation, hopefully as a one stop shop.

Anybody who you have worked with previously? Would you recommend having someone local or an online / phone relationship for this is fine? Any help is appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 28, 2017
NE
I worked with someone locally on my website. It was my first endeavor and I wanted to meet them. Now that I (sort of) know what I'm doing, I think taking a look at examples of their work and a phone call would suffice.

That said, are all of your websites/products "equal"? Could focusing on one website, maybe two, make-up for the 3-4?

I've always found it hard to task switch across major undertakings. If you've got the bandwidth and focus please ignore the following, but maybe take the insight you get from the replies here and focus 100% on your best option? See what comes of it and if it's great, then replicate across the other 3 websites. But for now, focus on one website or product and make it great.

cjwilliams

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Oct 12, 2017
US
I have several physical / eCommerce products that are selling throughout Amazon / Ebay / Jet.com / Etsy etc with more or less 'barebones' shopify websites that I created that also get a fair amount of traffic through them.

The websites are a 'good' start but in no ways are as polished of, or as professional as they can be. I have something to the tune of 3-4 websites that need to all be revised with much better product photography, excellent copy writing, and much more modern feeling designs to give them that 'premium' face for each product and company.

I don't have enough work for a full time employee but need your help and references on who to consult to help with great website / photography / content creation, hopefully as a one stop shop.

Anybody who you have worked with previously? Would you recommend having someone local or an online / phone relationship for this is fine? Any help is appreciated!

Hey Limitless!

I've work in product photography for my day job. I'm considering setting up a home studio to take e-commerce product images for a few clients on the side. Any interest?

CJ

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.