The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO recommend english movie for me

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

jinsol9483

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I'm welcome all of opinions
as part of one's study of English conversation, I have a plan that i study with english movie
please recommend english movie for me!
I want a movie that has a lot of daily conversations,company work, and conversation with lovers.
My favorite movie of kind is romance and action. but action movie can't focus study.
so I hope romance, drama movie.
like... 'About time' you know? This is my best movie of romance part.

I'm looking forward to every answer

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Well if you like that film then just watch all the other films Richard Curtis has directed.

If you like comedy programmes he also directed Vicar of Dibley and Blackadder which were huge in the UK and of course Mr Bean - but not much conversation in that.

Dan

Last edited:

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
I'm welcome all of opinions
as part of one's study of English conversation, I have a plan that i study with english movie
please recommend english movie for me!
I want a movie that has a lot of daily conversations,company work, and conversation with lovers.
My favorite movie of kind is romance and action. but action movie can't focus study.
so I hope romance, drama movie.
like... 'About time' you know? This is my best movie of romance part.

I'm looking forward to every answer
I would think Crazy Rich Asians would be helpful.

Here's a list I agree with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
Yeah, it's a common "funnel" page. I'm sick of seeing them.. for someone that hasn't seen it...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just had a personal highlight of the program so far - @GuitarManDan gave a one hour Zoom talk on...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock