The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommend 3 books

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This might help steer you to a proper answer...

NOTABLE! - The absolute BEST book you MUST read!

If we/you had more clarity, you'd get better answers.

First, I am interested in building a brand.

On branding, Brand Seduction.

Also, all the books Fastlaners have recommended over time (not just me) are in the sidebar. Not all of them are entrepreneurial.

Books Fastlaners Recommend

Good luck and welcome aboard. Hope you find the books helpful! I'd start with Unscripted , even though I wrote that second. It demonstrates how to build a LIFE around entrepreneurship, not a CAREER.

Redeye

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 19, 2018
So I am new to the game, and I'm doing some reading before jumping in. I don't want to get stuck in an endless research phase, so I'm limiting myself to 5 books to get started. My first two are TMF and Unscripted , but I'm looking for recommendations on the remaining 3.

I am starting this entrepreneurial journey from scratch, and some features are an indicator of what I would consider successful.

First, I am interested in building a brand. I'm not interested in becoming a brand myself, but I want to be able to build communities and encourage excitement around ideas.

Next, I am interested in logistics. My ideal business will produce and sell quality products that solve problems. But I have no clue how to research industries or set up the infrastructure to do that.

Last is the wildcard. Recommend anything that helped you become successful (whatever success means to you).

Finally, and I hope this isn't an awkward request, but please recommend books outside the realm of Fast Lane. This website has a direct connection to the book, and I don't want to be stuck in an echo chamber. I ordered both MJ books and should have them read in a week or so. But I don't want to get stuck in a circlejerk of ideas.

I look forward to your recommendations!

Bonus if anyone is interested: I might write a short review of whatever is recommended.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Redeye

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the links! I'll be sure to read unscripted first if you recommend that. Also just purchased Brand Seduction. The summary sounds super interesting and I'm looking forward to checking it out

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.