The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

REBORN - THANK GOD!

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys,

A week ago I've just bought a bicycle in a worldwide brand and yesterday when I arrived at home after a ride and grabbed the bicycle to put it on the support...the back wheel just fell off, totally, like it was totally loose a few minutes before when I was going downhill (its a mountain bike). Things could went real bad, life just gave me another chance. Im still shocked, probably I will never ride a bicycle like that anymore, Im scared for life when I remember everything I did with that bike and how much of risk I've faced.
Be aware guys, Im still shocked but I just want to say to you that are reading this...Enjoy life, seize every minute of it and never take it for granted.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
Nice message, thanks for sharing and glad you're ok! But don't be afraid to keep riding! A friend of mine was tragically killed after being hit by a car when she was just walking down the street, on the pavement, not crossing or anything. The driver had a heart attack while driving, crashed and killed them both. What are the chances? Today, a footballer for Cardiff City was on a flight from France to the UK which went missing in the English Channel. Such a short flight and happened to go missing in the one place where it would be impossible to perform an emergency landing. Point is, even something as simple as walking down the street carries its risks. As you say, enjoy life, do what you love and don't worry too much about things you can't control. Maybe just take an extra few mins to check the bike before a ride. ;)

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
But did you die?

Please SEARCH before posting.