The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rebooting the reboot....

BBarakti

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
May 10, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I read MFL 5-6 yrs ago and it inspired a bunch of research and several failed attempts to start a side hustle while keeping my moderately well paying oilfield job. Felt pretty full of myself, things were starting to move and I was on top of my little chicken shit pile.

Got a girlfriend while on assignment overseas, wife disapproved. Got divorced. Got poor and very dark/ depressed. Did some self-help/ inner exploration work. Blew a lot of money being a divorced middle-aged guy looking to make up for ..... something.

Focused a bit more. Saved some pennies. Worked hard to find a new industry. After 18 months of networking, I was allowed to invest in a cannabis company in Vegas. Boom.

Shoddy due diligence (due to my ignorance around corporate valuation techniques), this company has beaucoups issues. It feels as if I've wasted my load, though I know there's still a chance this will turn around and be a winning bet.

Now, I have a little bit of my nest egg left. I had planned on living off of it for the next two years or so but now I want to use it to build another stream of income.

So, here I am... again, attempting to reboot my life and mental frame. Hopefully, you guys have left a little money out there for me to dig up.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome and thank you for sharing. As MJ rightly points out, there's no shortage of money out there - just time. Screwing up and making mistakes is part of life. Sounds like you're trying to learn and grow from them. This is a great crowd and many valuable lessons to be had if you read and engage. I recommend you read UNSCRIPTED to help you get your head back in the game.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...