• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Really Simple BS Detector

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Roli, Apr 20, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Roli

Roli Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,724
    So I'm on FB checking out my various groups, Shopify, Amazon, etc. and I watch a pretty convincing video about how to build a killer fan page. Which of course leads me to a "live" webinar conveniently starting in 32 minutes.

Whilst waiting a page just opens and another video starts for another "It's This Easy To Make Money Online-Money-Back-Guarantee" video.

I know they're both probably bullshit, however just to make sure, I put in the title of their program with the word "scam" after it in Google. One came up as a complete scam, the other as an expensive waste of time.

I just say this because of the amount of, Is-This-Program/Guy-Legit posts I've seen on here.

So there you go, ask Uncle Google and he will provide the answer.

PS
    @MJ DeMarco and Mods, I did not intend to put this on the inside; I'm getting the "select prefix" error again, seems to be when I try and add to the "General" forum.

jasoncuellar123 and Nily like this.
  2. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $117,153
  3. SquatchMan

SquatchMan Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,283
    "...Easy To Make Money Online..."

Yeaahhh, safe to say that course is a load of garbage.

4. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $43,215
    It works!!

[​IMG]

Ognjen1992, ksc23, Insaint and 3 others like this.
  5. Roli

Roli Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,724
    Lolz