The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Really newbie guy

Vinícius Nunes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Mar 26, 2018
Santa Cruz do Sul, RS - Brazil
Hi folks, I'm Vinicius from Brazil. Never had a job, and currently have no skill that can be profitable, but hey, I'm here exactly for that, to learn the thing. More than a few sucessfull guys I admire recommend this forum, so this must be good.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome @Vinícius Nunes
The guys you admire were right to recommend this forum, I have found it invaluable in developing both myself and a business.
If you have not read either of @MJ DeMarco books yet I strongly urge you to. Coupled with the many Gold posts on here you have a top rate education in entrepreneurship, just be willing to learn and apply. I'm sure as you progress you'll begin to realise you do have skills and something to offer, and as opportunities arise you'll start developing additional skills to meet those needs.
All the best on keeping he journey.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
clearly you have a skill. you are portuguese and am assuming you can converse in both english and portuguese? theres a need for that. hopefully you will tap into what you know and get more insight about yourself on this journey.

welcome aboard

Vinícius Nunes

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Mar 26, 2018
Santa Cruz do Sul, RS - Brazil
Hey guys, thanks for the comments. First, I have zero, literally zero money (my mom pays my bills, and kinda gives me no money, and it sucks), so I can't buy the books yet, but will surely be reading the free chapters. Second, I read pretty well in english, writing and talking is more challenging, but my writing skills will probably evolve here in the forum, so in the future I can possibly do some translating service. Looks like I can have a profitable skill in the near future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Looks like I can have a profitable skill in the near future

There, within a few hours of being here you are seeing opportunities, realising skills you can develop and noticing ways you can give value to earn money for yourself. Continue like this you'll soon own the books, develop a business and be giving your Mum money in gratitude for what's she's done.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Second, I read pretty well in english, writing

Proof you can learn. Impressive. Don't let a lack of skills stop you -- learning a new skill is like learning a new language, you start one word at a time.

Welcome to the forum,

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...