The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Really newbie guy

Vinícius Nunes

New Contributor
Mar 26, 2018
Santa Cruz do Sul, RS - Brazil
Hi folks, I'm Vinicius from Brazil. Never had a job, and currently have no skill that can be profitable, but hey, I'm here exactly for that, to learn the thing. More than a few sucessfull guys I admire recommend this forum, so this must be good.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

p0stscript

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Welcome @Vinícius Nunes
The guys you admire were right to recommend this forum, I have found it invaluable in developing both myself and a business.
If you have not read either of @MJ DeMarco books yet I strongly urge you to. Coupled with the many Gold posts on here you have a top rate education in entrepreneurship, just be willing to learn and apply. I'm sure as you progress you'll begin to realise you do have skills and something to offer, and as opportunities arise you'll start developing additional skills to meet those needs.
All the best on keeping he journey.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
clearly you have a skill. you are portuguese and am assuming you can converse in both english and portuguese? theres a need for that. hopefully you will tap into what you know and get more insight about yourself on this journey.

welcome aboard

OP
OP
V

Vinícius Nunes

New Contributor
Mar 26, 2018
Santa Cruz do Sul, RS - Brazil
Hey guys, thanks for the comments. First, I have zero, literally zero money (my mom pays my bills, and kinda gives me no money, and it sucks), so I can't buy the books yet, but will surely be reading the free chapters. Second, I read pretty well in english, writing and talking is more challenging, but my writing skills will probably evolve here in the forum, so in the future I can possibly do some translating service. Looks like I can have a profitable skill in the near future.

p0stscript

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 7, 2018
UK
Looks like I can have a profitable skill in the near future
There, within a few hours of being here you are seeing opportunities, realising skills you can develop and noticing ways you can give value to earn money for yourself. Continue like this you'll soon own the books, develop a business and be giving your Mum money in gratitude for what's she's done.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Second, I read pretty well in english, writing
Proof you can learn. Impressive. Don't let a lack of skills stop you -- learning a new skill is like learning a new language, you start one word at a time.

Welcome to the forum,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom