The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

real estate newbie looking for guidance.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Hi
I'm ^eagle^ and I'm a new and aspiring real estate millionaire.

My Plan is to purchase my first rental multiplex as an owner occupied. I plan on aquiring a fourplex. I am currently scouring preforeclosures and REO for the best deal.

Then using sweat equity and hopefully buying at a dsicount I will buy a tri then a duplex. I hope top be able to afford a 12+ unit after that.

Once I can comfortably quit my dayjob I will concentrate on continuing my real estate legacy along with trading currencies and precious metals.

I;m here to seek guidance and offer hope to those just walking in clueless. MY hope is there are like minded people here. I'm a small fish but aggressive. Like a pirahnah!

I would like to thank andviv for refering me here. looks a little busier than RD's site.:thankyousign:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome. Glad you made it. Sorry you had to meet Andviv first though.:rofl: Actually Andviv is a great guy.:icon_super: Sounds like you have a plan and maybe we can help you out. Take some time and read some posts in the real estate sections and then let us know if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help even if you do know Andviv.:thumbsup:

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Well, what can I say? Welcome aboard.
Yep, definitively busier than RD's website.

I hope you can get more help here, I know it is frustrating to look for help and find none.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

JamesDean

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Feb 28, 2008
welcome to the site. I can honestly say as a fellow new member i have recieved 100 times the amount of information and help through this board than on rich dad. This board is full of great people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...