The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Real Estate Class

kelrash

PARKED
Sep 24, 2007
Today was my first day of real estate class and was very impressed about the little information that I learned today. I'm praying this will assist me in getting a little bit closer to the fastlane.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Today was my first day of real estate class and was very impressed about the little information that I learned today. I'm praying this will assist me in getting a little bit closer to the fastlane.
Education is a path!! Knowledge is power, good job in adding fuel to your engine!

Which class was this, kelrash? I am interested to know what you are studying and how you found out about this class. Please share if you don't mind?

--Josh

It was probably thru his state; each state has accredited classes, usually at the local community college.

CVentures1B12

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 18, 2007
Richmond, VA
I am sure that these classes are fairly informative? I guess what I am asking is where could I find a listing of these or are they just for Realtors? I would ask if they were worth it, but I am sure that if one new technique is learned...then it would definitely be worth it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom