The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Estate Affiliate Programm

classichouse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Feb 1, 2017
Germany
Hi Guys,
I'm really sorry, but my english is realy worse.

I'm an german real estate investor. In germany the real estate market is realy craze since 2014 a million refugees come to germany. Every big city and student city raise 1-3% population a year.

It was a great time with big profits, the social center rent brakish flats for 70 euro per night. This was my fastlane. I pay down all my debs and now i can live with nice 3000 € after tax a month. I realy enjoy my time, went every day to the pool and do something for my health ;) and so on.

The problem is thats nice money, but not good money. I would like to go on vacation to spain to charter a yacht and maybe buy a simple sportscar. Thats the reason why i want to do some new business.
Hehe thats moneychasing. I need to find a christal clear need for my future customers.

Not many people sell at the moment properties and i have to find a way to attract houses to my company.
The usual process is call a real estate agent, look the property and buy, but this opportunity is down at the moment, they sell only expensive rubbish that nobody wants.

My idea is to build an affiliate programm to people in display network (google/fb). I would like to offer them up to 10.000 € for a contact to a people who wants to sell his house in need of rehabilitation. The commision should only be paid if i buy the house realy. The 10.000 € i have to pay usualy to the real estate agent, so it's no lost. The rest is business as usual: flipping or buy a multiple und rent to people.

I think it could be a way to engage some house owner who don't thought about the option to sell. The personal contact of someone he knew is much better then the annoying real estate agent.

What points are important to give an affiliate programm reputation that someone take my offer and contact his uncle, aunt or friend to make an apointment? Is their any good known "competitor" who do affiliate marketing in the real estate business?

Best Regards
Max

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe
The value I can provide to you about the real estate market is limited.

However I know when it comes to affiliate programs, there are a few things that is very important to the affiliates.

It is gurantee of payment(s) and when the payments are due.

And it is if the advertiser can be trusted.

Basically trust is a very important factor.

Now I might not be getting exactly what you want to do, but if you are trying to make an affiliate program, where the affiliate gets e.g. 10k commission if he manages to have someone buy the specific property that the affiliate choose to promote, then how will you make sure that the seller and buyer does not just go around the affiliate network and thus having the buyer save the commission?

I am still too young to have purchased a property of my own, but I would understand that when you buy some kind of real estate you would always show up in person to see the building and check this out etc., so here the seller and buyer could easily get around this commission deal I would assume. And this is where the real estate agent usually would appear in person to make sure everything goes through them etc., while the affiliate will not stand a chance to appear in person in most cases?

Hope you maybe could provide some insights on how this would be combat, or if it will be relevant at all for what you want to do. If not, then please let me know why, as I actually do find your idea interesting.

classichouse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Feb 1, 2017
Germany
I'm not sure, if the word "affiliate marketing" is the correct word. I want that people X writes me an e-mail or call me : "yeah my uncle has ....interessting condo ...". Now i will give him a contract signed by my company: "if i buy Uncle Xs house, i will pay you 5000 Euro, so that he have the contract and can go to the court that this is his money.

My thoughts are, why should only a real estate agent earn commisions. The RAE can't have the contacts that the mass (display network) have.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'm not sure, if the word "affiliate marketing" is the correct word. I want that people X writes me an e-mail or call me : "yeah my uncle has ....interessting condo ...". Now i will give him a contract signed by my company: "if i buy Uncle Xs house, i will pay you 5000 Euro, so that he have the contract and can go to the court that this is his money.

My thoughts are, why should only a real estate agent earn commisions. The RAE can't have the contacts that the mass (display network) have.

Is this wholesaling?

VDon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 27, 2016
You are overthinking, the solution is extremely simple.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.