The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to bring value to the market place

carlissa91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
May 8, 2019
California
Hello all who take the time to read this,

A little background about myself. I’ve had so many jobs I think I’ve lost count. I graduated with a BA in psychology but instead of going to grad school decided to “find my passion” about which subject to further my studies in. I’ve always wanted to truly help people and I found the places I’ve worked have only been concerned about the bottom line.

After realizing my creativity in helping others would be stunted if I worked for a hospital or practice, I became increasingly interested in entrepreneurship. Just to keep the bills paid I’ve worked as a security officer, bank teller, car washer, timeshare sales rep, caregiver, and now a food delivery driver. I started a cleaning service business with a “friend”. I built the website and we bought supplies and manufactured a rig. We created our pricing and went door to door soliciting our service. We were operational for less than a year, at which point we ran out of capital due to poor decision making. I’ve been apart of two different MLM’s and kind of just all over the place.

I forgot about helping others and started chasing money. I’ve been on a wild goose chase for the last 5 years. I struggle with following through after task become mundane and repetitive. At this point I’m working on creating an online store with self made products. I’m here to interact with likeminded individuals and maintain focus and motivation when I feel like quitting. After all my failures, which I refer to as lessons, I’ve learned to focus my efforts into creating things of quality and not being afraid to go at it alone. To take responsibility for my life experiences and let go of fearing the unknown.

Thank you Mr. Demarco for your gift to aspiring entrepreneurs; to helping people like me with No BS coddling to achievement.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...