The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to break free...

PurePotential

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 26, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
The Millionaire Fastlane crossed my path in October of 2011. My mindset and belief systems at the time did not allow me to believe that what MJ DeMarco was talking about was possible for me. 7 years later, I'm ready to free myself from the Matrix.

Fortunately for me, I have a great paying job that I enjoy being at that is as close to being a business owner as it gets while working for someone else.

Unfortunately, I know there's more potential in me to contribute to this world at a bigger scale that my situation cannot accomodate.

So, here I am about to start my journey in building a business on the side that follows the "5 Commandments" and unscript my future.

Looking forward to sharing my journey and reading about others as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PurePotential

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 26, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome to the tribe! How can we help you?

Hi NMDad. Thank you for the welcome. Right now, the biggest help I can get is thinking through what business idea to pursue.

I have narrowed it down to 4 possible ideas.

1. Set an Ecommerce store selling clothing and household items.

2. Build a personal brand and online education site to help people get out of debt. I work in finance and have personally gone through the process of becoming debt free.

3. Build a personal brand and seminar/coaching/online-education business on resolving conflict in personal relationships.

4. Build a digital marketing agency helping local businesses optimize the digital marketing.

What are some of the systematic ways to think about what business idea to go into?

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
In addition to the CENTS commandments, you might consider which ideas are quickest/easiest/cheapest for you to test/validate, realistic estimated return in 3 months, etc.

How you evaluate & decide will also depend on whether you (a) already have a day job that pays your bills but you want to build your fastlane or (b) whether you need to create a hustle to pay bills then transition to something more fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...