The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready To Be My Motivational Self Again

Victoria Machado

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Mar 6, 2018
Worcester, MA
Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me!

My name is Victoria I'm 28 and from Massachusetts. I've dabbled in network marketing in 2014-2016, and since then took a break because of all the drama revolving around the companies I was involved in. I also wasn't seeing much success because I hated having to "recruit" people to make money. I stopped sharing motivational posts and pretty much screwed up my brand by doing so. I don't want to say I regret doing that, because all experiences are lessons to be learned. But I'm ready to get back into being the motivational person that I am. I received a lot of positive feedback at that time and just want to become my full self again.

A year ago I moved and transfered my job to another location, and I'm getting less pay and have much more work. I'm very unhappy where I am and I know I have so much more to offer this world and I know I can make a difference. And I know if I get back into online marketing (not mlm) and hit the ground running with the right system I can finally live my potential. I'm sick of my work going unappreciated and I'm ready to learn some new skills!

I'm excited to be here and to see what this forum has to offer, if only I knew they had these types of forums sooner, maybe I wouldn't have stepped so far back.

But I'm open to advice and criticism and learning new things!
Thanks for having me everyone! Look forward to this forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...