The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Read UNSCRIPTED for the 10th time

Anything related to matters of the mind

Andrade Julian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 19, 2020
California
“still going at it!!!”

It was about a half a year ago when I encounter Mr. Demarco’s work through a recommendation. It was not unscripted , but his first book The Millionaire Fastlane . The book was solid gold to be honest and lead me to read unscripted . Unscripted was a whole different ball game, 10x better in my opinion. On my tenth read of the book and still going strong. It has been the first book that allowed me to focus on results and not bullshit my self about action faking that was getting me no were

Thanks MJ !!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Andrade! So happy to hear you found value in the Unscripted /TMF message!

EnergeticPower

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 23, 2021
I am on the third hearing via Audible and I have the feeling that each time something new catches my attention. Moreover, I found, that when I hear important information once a month, after 6-12 month the information really get deep wired. Will add Unscripted to my monthly hearing program along with Millionaire Mindset by Harv T Ecker :)

JustmeSD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 30, 2020
“still going at it!!!”

It was about a half a year ago when I encounter Mr. Demarco’s work through a recommendation. It was not unscripted , but his first book The Millionaire Fastlane . The book was solid gold to be honest and lead me to read unscripted . Unscripted was a whole different ball game, 10x better in my opinion. On my tenth read of the book and still going strong. It has been the first book that allowed me to focus on results and not bullshit my self about action faking that was getting me no were

Thanks MJ !!!!
What would be your top 3 takeaways from the book?
What were your actions after reading the book? And when did you started doing it? After 1st, 3rd, 5th read?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andrade Julian

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 19, 2020
California
What would be your top 3 takeaways from the book?
What were your actions after reading the book? And when did you started doing it? After 1st, 3rd, 5th read?
Hey, JustmeSD

My 3 biggest take aways from the book are as follows.
- Number 1: That the path to unscription is a process and that it DAMM Hard
- Number 2: You have to get all the bullshit that is running you mind out as soon as possible or it will keep you running in circles
- Number 3: Keep Trying "You have to lean probability in you favor by taking ACTION"

The Biggest action that I took after reading the book was to really look into what entrepreneurship actually is all about. I then proceeded to learn front development because I know that most likely many failures will come before success and that way I can utilize the new skill for various ventures.

"Action Began after the fist read"

How about your self -> What is your plan after reading the book?

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Number 3: Keep Trying "You have to lean probability in you favor by taking ACTION"
And how is this going for you?

You read the whole book 10 times in 6 months? Aren’t you a little bit stuck?

Nothing wrong with finding value in the message but did you really get the message ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.